how to buy a xiaomi from official website

nemo81

Members
Jun 6, 2013
Hi,

I will in Hong Kong for few days next week and I was thinking if it is possible to buy from xiaomi website and send all the items in my hotel in hong kong.
A part the logistic problem of the hotel....do you think it is possible? can I pay with a non HK credit card?

please, let me know

thankks in advance

Hi,
Actualy I was able to make a order on the xiaomi web site (HK web site) with out a HK credit card.
I just orìder a couple of cover just ot try.....and its works.
I PAYED WITH PAYPALL!!!!
As you can see from immage, it is out for delivery.....I will let you know if everything will be ok.

Ps: Traslation from cinese it is not perfect, but you can have an idea

Screenshot 2014-05-08 08.14.46.jpg

What magic is this? They have English interface in shop?

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Hi again,
Just received the package with the two cover ordered.......it's works!!
Why I did non buy a mi 3 directly!?!?

No, no English interface, it is Chinese. But with google translator I manage to understand and was enough to place the order!

what address did you used?

Hi,
I used the address of the hotel (as you can see from the pictures), and I write in English.
All was ok, delivered few days after the order.
While I was in Hong Kong, I discover that the Mi3 (only the Mi3, not the Mi2s), it is sell from "3" shop.....the price its is little higher than the web site, but you can have the phone in few minutes and you are protected by fake Mi3. I payed 2599 hk$ for the 16gb version (no 64gb available in HK) Wcdma with snapdragon.
Just for confrontation, in the xiaomi website the price it is 2100 hk$