How to disable Chain Start WITHOUT disabling MIUI optimizations

Posting here repeatedly will definitely not bring any results. You can use the search function; there have been some users who have asked about that topic before.

Well then, looks like there is no way to deactivate this function, otherwise I'm sure someone would have replied to these threads.

Sorry, this isn't going to be a helpful answer, but I'm also trying to solve this and haven't had any luck. I thought perhaps it would be a setting under the Systems/Secure/Global table, but I couldn't find anything. There also isn't a setting you can toggle off under Android settings. I believe this is part of the Security app, which is a system app created by MIUI and that can't be disabled or uninstalled.

And I think Chain Start is part of the App Behavior Records. Perhaps you can try to disable the settings, such as "Protect private information" etc as shown in the screenshots here, for each of the app that you want:

Alternatively, maybe try turning off MIUI Optimization under Developer Settings and see if that helps. Outside of that, you'd have to install a custom ROM that's not MIUI based.

UPDTE:

Actually, I got it working now. You can use this:

In that app, there is a setting called "remove open app confirm" or something like that. Just enable that and the chain start messages disappear completely. That app also has a bunch of other useful settings too, such as skipping screen lock when you're connected to a trusted bluetooth device or a trusted wifi network. It has plugin support for Tasker and MacroDroid too. You need root for this app to work. Worth donating to the developer.

Last edited:
In the security app, swipe to open toolbox, auto start, enable which apps you want to allow chain start. You're welcome.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-24-11-48-55-733_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-24-11-48-55-733_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    298.6 KB · Views: 185