How to disable ADS in MIUI

StratOS1

Members
Mar 30, 2024
How to disable system ads in MIUI

We can begin with the most important one, that is, to disable the MSA or MIUI System Ads Application.

Go to Settings.

Go to Passwords & Security.

Under Authorization & Revocation, disable the msa slider.

Wait for 10 seconds and press Revoke to confirm.

Doing so should remove most of the ads. But this only deals with the "system" ads in the MIUI interface. Other ads may remain in some of Xiaomi's native apps.

There are no in-system ads in xiaomi.eu ROM. None of these steps are needed. You are only causing confusion to xiaomi.eu ROM users.
If you are using an unsupported device and Global ROM , you can go to the Xiaomi site and give advice to similar users.

Hi there.
How come when I have disabled the MSA I get much less ads in system then.
You can check the almost favourite system Xiaomi Themes option to find out.

Hi.
Since I'm using the unsupported zircon whitch unoficial Xiaomi EU (https://xiaomi.eu/) "support" is to be paid I cannot afford to use the EU modded Global rom since I'm not awared where could I get it and/or test it.

To be Exact, I'm currently using the official EEA V14.0.7.0.TNOEUXM (Ok also modded).
You are trying to say that the modded versions of original Xiaomi EU Global rom are available here to be paid for ?

Official Xiaomi global EU version have system adds, For modded EU roms I cannot talk nor have idea.
Hope I was consistent in mine answer like you were in your.

Thank you for your kind answer and guidance, looking forward for feedback.

What I want to say Do not post information on the forum that is not related to custom ROMs from xiaomi.eu. Your posts may confuse xiaomi.eu ROM users.
The global, EEA ROM is diametrically different from the xiaomi.eu ROM.

Reactions: StratOS1