How to disable com.miui.securitycenter

msssm

Members
Sep 18, 2021
Hello,

we are synchronizing files with FolderSync. That application is deleting pictures from the Gallery, but MIUI has a feature blocking that. I always need to accept the deletion manually. How can I disable this "feature"?

Screenshot_2021-11-19-07-09-31-621_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg:

Screenshot_2021-11-19-07-09-31-621_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

Don't use an MIUI ROM if you want to disable the Security app. You should never do that on MIUI, otherwise things will crash.

Are you serious? Another important reason to do so. It's no exceptional case to delete files with other applications than MIUI internals.

Another important reason to "not use an MIUI ROM".
This MIUI is my first stock rom since many years, because the Mi 11 Ultra is kind of special hardware regarding the kamera and backlight display. So I expected the best compatibility from their stock rom, also regarding the power management for charging and power saving. But ok, I'm going to check the todays status of custom roms for the Mi 11 Ultra.

This MIUI is my first stock rom since many years, because the Mi 11 Ultra is kind of special hardware regarding the kamera and backlight display. So I expected the best compatibility from their stock rom, also regarding the power management for charging and power saving. But ok, I'm going to check the todays status of custom roms for the Mi 11 Ultra.
you can install xiaomi.eu rom, magisk and you can customize as you want :)

at the moment I am on a11 not a12 with mi11 ultra coz if you want to customize you have to search for some workarounds eg smali patcher and so on

but its up to you… here are some tools for customizing

Attachments

• IMG_20211122_100011.jpg
    IMG_20211122_100011.jpg
    319.2 KB · Views: 407
  • IMG_20211122_100631.jpg
    IMG_20211122_100631.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 383
Last edited:
What do you mean with a11?
I have a rooted xiaomi.eu. Can you point me to a list of potentially interesting modules? From your writing and your screenshot I got:
LSPosed, Smali Patcher, Service Disabler, CustoMIUIzer
How can I disable com.miui.securitycenter and is that going to break anything else?

What do you mean with a11?
I have a rooted xiaomi.eu. Can you point me to a list of potentially interesting modules? From your writing and your screenshot I got:
LSPosed, Smali Patcher, Service Disabler, CustoMIUIzer
How can I disable com.miui.securitycenter and is that going to break anything else?
a11 - android 11

the second screenshot is from service disabler. you can disable what you want on your own risk :) perhaps it will break something, it depends.

modules I have are only disable-secure-flag, smali, lsposed, riru and customiuizer. it depends what you want.

smalipatcher is only for spoofing…

good luck

Not sure why you feel the need to say that on an MIUI custom ROM forum, no good can come of it.
Many important features and panels are part of the Security app. Disable it and you will have crashes any time you try to access them.
Do what you want, just don't come complaining about MIUI here, this isn't the proper medium for it.

Reactions: geoorg
Remember, I was going to try and use MIUI (and still tend to stay with it) and I was told that if I tend to do file management and sync with other applications, then I should not use MIUI, which was a bit of a surprise.
But thanks so far, I got some hints and mods, how to get around the security feature when deleting files.

Hello,

we are synchronizing files with FolderSync. That application is deleting pictures from the Gallery, but MIUI has a feature blocking that. I always need to accept the deletion manually. How can I disable this "feature"?

Screenshot_2021-11-19-07-09-31-621_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg:

View attachment 39677
Lol, ~no need to disable security app. :emoji_sweat_smile:
It's a switch that you can turn off to fix that. I'll try to find it and tell you which one it was. In the meantime, those files are mived into "protected_image" folder, waitined to be deleted by you from the notification.

Edit: found it after some quick searches in settings:
Privacy protection/awareness/privacy/recieve notifications about deleted photos

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-11-22-22-31-00-279_com.android.settings_1_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-11-22-22-31-00-279_com.android.settings_1_1.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 348
Last edited: