How to fix Telegram/Appstorage Bug in the A12 Weekly? Mi11 Venus.

Exactly the same as we do with the A12 updates - plug in when in fastboot mode, double clicked the BAT file, the one that also erases.
I wanted a clean start, so I downloaded a fastboot A11 rom.

What is the exact cause of this bug?
MIUI 13 Beta is still the same problem.
All apps which want to download something INSIDE the app are not working doing it.

Last edited:
Anyone tried installing new MIUI 13 stable from scratch. Does it fix the issue?
Mi 11 Lite 5G - I have problem with voice messages

Funny how I did not have this problem on any android 12 builds up untill this week's and then it just randomly started happening :/

I have this issue with MIUI 13 stable on my Mi 11 (venus)... Is there a fix yet, without re-installing? Help much appreciated! <3

Edit: As stated above it affects all file operations. documentsui is just crashing. Also it occurs on my other Mi 9T (davinci) with MIUI 12.5 stable...

Last edited:
Update: I went through the whole factory reset procedure on both devices, and the problem still persists on both! I just hope SOMEONE would solve the issue...

Reactions: Jocuba
Can someone please explain to me how to do a fresh install and then factory reset after? I tried it many ways about a dozen times now and still can't get the right results. Kind regards and thank you...

Last edited:
Same kind of issue here. I have a Redmi note 9 pro with Lineage 18.1, and cannot send media files with telegram, neither audios, etc.. even with permisions on : (
Other apps are working ok.

Reactions: Jocuba
I figured it out (at least for me). The Magisk module of MiXplorer was causing the bug! The Play store version works fine, but it's paid... (But still worth the money imho!)

Hope this helps at least someone... Bye!