How To Flash Eu_rom To My Device?

Andrej_Zerocool

Members
Jun 5, 2016
Hello there
  • I unlocked bootloader and flashed kenzo global images V7.3.2.0.LHOMIDD using this method ( youtu dot be slash AyKX354v0z0 ) after doing that I flashed TWRP kenzo via fastboot and the question... Is there a way to install eu multi kenzo without rooting device? I would appreciate if you could explain it step by step thank you! :)

I have the same issue! After you install the TWRP, go to MIUI and copy in the root of the internal memory the EU Multi ROM, after that return to TWRP and Install, navigate to the rom and install it. No need the device to be rooted before this step. After that Reboot system and voila.

Hello there
  • I unlocked bootloader and flashed kenzo global images V7.3.2.0.LHOMIDD using this method ( youtu dot be slash AyKX354v0z0 ) after doing that I flashed TWRP kenzo via fastboot and the question... Is there a way to install eu multi kenzo without rooting device? I would appreciate if you could explain it step by step thank you! :)
There is no need to root to install .eu rom
In my case after unlocking the bootloader fastboot flashed twrp_kenzo but after reboot and attempt to enter recovery I always reached stock Mi recovery screen which asks to connect to PC
Flashed twrp again and as suggested in other thread did "fastboot reboot" while holding Vol+ key, that way the phone entered twrp and I thought it`s ok, reboot it to system and downloaded .eu to phone memory
Unfortunately "reboot to recovery" again reached stock . Returned to fastboot and did "fastboot boot twrp_kenzo.img", from twrp flashed the latest stable .eu rom without problem
I do not know why stock recovery returns, maybe twrp should be enabled to alter system but I`m used to leave it read only so will see what happens with next update, probably MIUI8

I have the same issue with TWRP, and with the fastboot command "fastboot boot twrp_kenzo.img" entering temporary in TWRP and after restart phone you have the stock recovery again. If you have a TWRP constantly, you have to use the fastboot command "fastboot flash recovery twrp-kenzo.img" and after it finish ok, you have to disconnect the cable from phone and use the key command Vol+ and power until you feel the light vibration and see the Mi logo, after that release the keys and the phone enter in TWRP. This is need, because after you flash the TWRP via fastboot need to enter immediately in recovery TWRP, in other case the stock recovery replace the TWRP after first restart.

I have the same issue with TWRP, and with the fastboot command "fastboot boot twrp_kenzo.img" entering temporary in TWRP and after restart phone you have the stock recovery again. If you have a TWRP constantly, you have to use the fastboot command "fastboot flash recovery twrp-kenzo.img" and after it finish ok, you have to disconnect the cable from phone and use the key command Vol+ and power until you feel the light vibration and see the Mi logo, after that release the keys and the phone enter in TWRP. This is need, because after you flash the TWRP via fastboot need to enter immediately in recovery TWRP, in other case the stock recovery replace the TWRP after first restart.
Did that but was replaced again in next reboot to recovery

I installed the MultiROM from this site and have no issue with replace TWRP, but with Global Stable I have the same issue like you with replacing TWRP with stock recovery.

Hi, I am completely new to android, xiaomi, rooting and flashing since until a while back I used mostly a smartphone brand that as a fruit for a symbol :) I was quite pleased with it but since most of my friends used and we're happy with xiaomi I decided to buy a Redmi Note 3 Mediatek.

Since it came with only English and Chinese languages I wanted to install a multi language rom (I'm Portuguese). I requested the unlock code and after I got the unlock procedure went smoothly.
However, by accident I accepted the update to MIUI 8. So I decided to unlock the boot loader again and installed the Chinese developer version MIUI8 6.6.17 but when I try to unlock the phone again I get the message: “unlocking failed at 50% with information. no unlock needed”.

I assumed that it's because there's no need to unlock again and proceeded to install TWRP so I download it to my phone (to the download folder) and using the Update app on the phone and the 3 dots option: update from package (something along these lines, I am not near the phone to confirm) I get the message: "can't validate package".

I apologize for such basic questions but being new to android systems, some tutorials are still a bit foreign.

Can someone suggest me some solutions I can try to install TWRP? Or maybe point me to a tutorial that will make possible installing Xiaomi European rom.

Thanks in advance.
Cheers.
RCS

Hello. I'm using Kenzo type. I have unlocked, root and install TWRP, I'd like to flash xiaomi.eu roms/smiui roms. But each time I install it via TWRP my phone would crash. (After press reboot immediately bootloop wih Mi logo showing and reboot in a loop). Can anyone help? In my redmi note 4G dior days flashing a rom is so easy. I flashed rom 2 way : 1. With full wipe and 2. Without wipe. Both cause bootloop

Ps: My bootloader unlock is NOT official. I followed youtube tutorial using mi-flasher tools method

I have the same issue! After you install the TWRP, go to MIUI and copy in the root of the internal memory the EU Multi ROM, after that return to TWRP and Install, navigate to the rom and install it. No need the device to be rooted before this step. After that Reboot system and voila.

Hi.. I did exactly that and Voila Bootloop. Can you elaborate the process? Is unofficial unlocked bootloader method causing it to bootloop? I have unofficial unlocked bootloader

Hi, I am completely new to android, xiaomi, rooting and flashing since until a while back I used mostly a smartphone brand that as a fruit for a symbol :) I was quite pleased with it but since most of my friends used and we're happy with xiaomi I decided to buy a Redmi Note 3 Mediatek.

Since it came with only English and Chinese languages I wanted to install a multi language rom (I'm Portuguese). I requested the unlock code and after I got the unlock procedure went smoothly.
However, by accident I accepted the update to MIUI 8. So I decided to unlock the boot loader again and installed the Chinese developer version MIUI8 6.6.17 but when I try to unlock the phone again I get the message: “unlocking failed at 50% with information. no unlock needed”.

I assumed that it's because there's no need to unlock again and proceeded to install TWRP so I download it to my phone (to the download folder) and using the Update app on the phone and the 3 dots option: update from package (something along these lines, I am not near the phone to confirm) I get the message: "can't validate package".

I apologize for such basic questions but being new to android systems, some tutorials are still a bit foreign.

Can someone suggest me some solutions I can try to install TWRP? Or maybe point me to a tutorial that will make possible installing Xiaomi European rom.

Thanks in advance.
Cheers.
RCS
I was in the same situation today. Don't know if it's reasonable solution, but I opened developer options, made root, from security app. Installed flashify app and twrp manager app, and given them root permission. Made flash with flashify, and wipe, install 6.5.26 from twrp. About two hours of use, no problem yet.