How to flash stock recovery on Xiaomi Mi 10T

Kaylan

Members
Dec 20, 2021
Hello,
I am using Xiaomi Mi 10T (apollo) with the latest weekly beta – 22.3.3. While I was on Android 11 and MIUI 12 I had OrangeFox Recovery, but it's not working. The screen blinks on the logo. Now I want to (If it is possible) come back to Xiaomi's stock recovery.

/edit
After some reading on the Internet, I need "recovery.img", but after I unpacked (extract with WinRAR/7zip) "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30SUltra_MI10T_22.3.3_v13-12-fastboot.zip" in the images folder there is no recovery.img. From where I can get it?

When I have "recovery.img" how to proceed with flashing? Flash with Flashify (video tutorial) or to copy and paste "recovery.img" in platform-tools_r29.0.5-windows on PC and use commands in cmd - "fastboot devices", "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img", "fastboot reboot"?

Last edited:
Hello,
I am using Xiaomi Mi 10T (apollo) with the latest weekly beta – 22.3.3. While I was on Android 11 and MIUI 12 I had OrangeFox Recovery, but it's not working. The screen blinks on the logo. Now I want to (If it is possible) come back to Xiaomi's stock recovery.

/edit
After some reading on the Internet, I need "recovery.img", but after I unpacked (extract with WinRAR/7zip) "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30SUltra_MI10T_22.3.3_v13-12-fastboot.zip" in the images folder there is no recovery.img. From where I can get it?

When I have "recovery.img" how to proceed with flashing? Flash with Flashify (video tutorial) or to copy and paste "recovery.img" in platform-tools_r29.0.5-windows on PC and use commands in cmd - "fastboot devices", "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img", "fastboot reboot"?
Here it is
You need 10T which is

Last edited: