How to get a link between a 9 and PC?

john7

Members
Aug 3, 2019
Hi

I am new to smart phones so bear with me please (and I am dyslexic)!
I have made the jump by getting a 9, my wife’s phone (different make) has a program that enables here to link to the phone and PC to download photos, text etc.
I have found Mi PC Suite, but all the devices are pre 9 and nothing latter than 2018. Also a search on the forum here produced a lot of users having major problems with it.
My query’s are is there a way of getting a link between phone and PC, is the program really such ba problems one and if is safe to use will there be an update to current phones?

simply use a FTP connection. go to file explorer and start ftp client. then u can connect the ip shown on your phone via windows 10 explorer like that: ftp://192.xxx.xx.xxx:2121/

simply use a FTP connection. go to file explorer and start ftp client. then u can connect the ip shown on your phone via windows 10 explorer like that: ftp://192.xxx.xx.xxx:2121/
Via wifi ??? or data cable? which option good for via wi-fi network! file transfer ?

You could use 3rd party tool to get a link between a 9 with PC,such as MobiKin Assistant for Android,it can connect your device to PC via USB cable or WIFI.Then you can transfer data between a9 to PC easily.https://www.mobikin.com/assistant-for-android/

Reactions: sahafdeen