How to get rid of MIUI?

thefalkon

Members
Oct 24, 2013
I downloaded MIUI looking to upgrade my Droid 2 to Jelly Bean, but I've encountered nothing but problems. My phone says it has no service and my phone also doesn't charge. I thought I'd be able to get into clockworkmod recovery, but I can only get into the default android system recovery. I can barely go into my phone for a minute before it reboots.

Basically, what I'm asking is how do I restore it to the backup I made pre-MIUI?

(I have checked the FAQ by the way)

Adb into your phone, flash recovery via dd command, then reboot into recovery.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

I downloaded MIUI looking to upgrade my Droid 2 to Jelly Bean, but I've encountered nothing but problems. My phone says it has no service and my phone also doesn't charge. I thought I'd be able to get into clockworkmod recovery, but I can only get into the default android system recovery. I can barely go into my phone for a minute before it reboots.

Basically, what I'm asking is how do I restore it to the backup I made pre-MIUI?

(I have checked the FAQ by the way)
Like a Verizon droid 2 or gsm? I had one of those and when I got into a error I couldn't fix I'd just flash back to stock. Then you can start over and root. I'd go to xda for more info on how to.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk