How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for devices A/B

i have strict question. I've instaled twrp this way. then xiaomi eu (outdated) . works great.
now i want update xiaomi eu via twrp. do i have to install twrp after updating rom (normal way via twrp => install image) ? or mayby twrp will stay after instaling new xiaomi rom?

Updates, every friday on average for the weely rom, come via the update app, Once it has successfully downloaded onto your phone, reboot to TWRP and flash the update.

Updates, every friday on average for the weely rom, come via the update app, Once it has successfully downloaded onto your phone, reboot to TWRP and flash the update.
and after flashing udpate twrp doesnt disappear? on other phone [mi9t pro] i have to flash twrp after every update

Wysłane z mojego Redmi K20 Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka

Another question. If there will be newer version of the twrp. what is the update procedure of twrp?

Wysłane z mojego M2101K9C przy użyciu Tapatalka

There is no specific update to TWRP since it is open source and any TWRP can come from vitually any developer versus one source. About the only way to find updates is merely to look at version numbers and creation dates. The best way is to use TWRP builds from reliable sources, such as Xiaomi.eu or perhaps XDA.

Installation instructions xiaomi.eu for Mi 11 / Pro / Ultra / Lite 5G

1- First, update the ROM to the latest using the updater.
2-Unlock the bootloader

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

3 -Download the ROM
WEEKLY - https://xiaomi.eu/community/forums/miui-12.206/
STABLE - https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=321331

4 - Insert the downloaded ROM (zip.) into the phone's storage
5 - -Connect your phone to your computer in fastboot mode
6 - Start TWRP using the Fastboot toolkit

Mi 11 Ultra/Pro
Mi 11
Mi 11 Lite 5G
Unzip the downloaded toolkit and run it by clicking RUN_TWRP.bat

7- Enter the "password / PIN / pattern" of the screen lock on request

8 -Install ROM

card / Install
screenshot_2021-06-17-12-54-35-png.37956

find the required ROM in the repository
screenshot_2021-06-17-12-55-33-png.37957

start the installation - swipe to confirm Flash
screenshot_2021-06-17-12-56-29-png.37958

when the installation is complete, select the home navigation key

- Format Data
card / wipe
screenshot_2021-06-17-12-54-35-kopie-png.37959

Format Data
screenshot_2021-06-17-12-56-52-png.37960

Confirm the format by entering - YES
screenshot_2021-06-17-12-57-03-png.37961

restarts the system after formatting is complete

- DONE
wait for the system to start, the first boot may take longer.

After installing the ROM, TWRP remains permanently
Thanks OP and the community. The guide was great. The screen captures really helped.

Hello! I'm having some issues trying to install TWRP and changing the rom. Now, I have MIUI 12.5.3 GLOBAL. Last week I installed ADB & Fastboot drivers, asked to unlock bootloader via MiFlash, and today I managed to unlock the bootloader successfully! Next, my phone was factory reset (as expected) and I configured it as a new phone, no backups, as I'm gonna install xiaomi.eu anyways. Everything ok, logged in my xiaomi account, checked if the bootloader is unlocked (it is), activated USB debugging and when I tried to flash TWRP, my drivers suddenlys topped working? My PC identifies my phone when turned on, and if I type the command "adb devices" (while turned on), it recognizes it! BUT the moment I reboot it to fastboot, my PC doesn't recognize my phone at all. Not even "adb devices", "fastboot devices" or checking if MiFlash identifies it works. I don't know what to do? Im just a step away from installing TWRP and Xiaomi.eu, but the only thing that stop me from doing it is that my pc/drivers doesn't work while my phone is in fastboot mode!
If I managed to unlock my bootloader successfully, I don't know why I'm having troubles with the drivers now...
I double and triple checked if I have my bootloader unlocked and had enabled USB Debugging (and they're all OK!), so I don't know why it doesn't work anymore. Any help?
@Jimnasium if you could help me I'd be grateful for life

Older versions of mi flash had an option of installing/reinstalling drivers for xiaomi phones

Try it. Then test if phone is visible in fsstboot

Wysłane z mojego M2101K9C przy użyciu Tapatalka

Hello! I'm having some issues trying to install TWRP and changing the rom. Now, I have MIUI 12.5.3 GLOBAL. Last week I installed ADB & Fastboot drivers, asked to unlock bootloader via MiFlash, and today I managed to unlock the bootloader successfully! Next, my phone was factory reset (as expected) and I configured it as a new phone, no backups, as I'm gonna install xiaomi.eu anyways. Everything ok, logged in my xiaomi account, checked if the bootloader is unlocked (it is), activated USB debugging and when I tried to flash TWRP, my drivers suddenlys topped working? My PC identifies my phone when turned on, and if I type the command "adb devices" (while turned on), it recognizes it! BUT the moment I reboot it to fastboot, my PC doesn't recognize my phone at all. Not even "adb devices", "fastboot devices" or checking if MiFlash identifies it works. I don't know what to do? Im just a step away from installing TWRP and Xiaomi.eu, but the only thing that stop me from doing it is that my pc/drivers doesn't work while my phone is in fastboot mode!
If I managed to unlock my bootloader successfully, I don't know why I'm having troubles with the drivers now...
I double and triple checked if I have my bootloader unlocked and had enabled USB Debugging (and they're all OK!), so I don't know why it doesn't work anymore. Any help?
Download Miflash and install the drivers from it.

Attachments

• Bez názvku.png
    Bez názvku.png
    69.3 KB · Views: 149
  • Bez názvu.png
    Bez názvu.png
    93.2 KB · Views: 158
If I read this right. you flashed TWRP and you are to boot instead! Instead of trying <fastboot flash recovery TWRP..img>, use the command <fastboot boot TWRP.img> There is no recovery partition and so trying to flash the recovery partition will cause it hang. When you boot into TWRP, FORMAT your internal storage and then rebbot to fastboot. Once again type <fastboot boot TWRP.img> and then copy your rom from your PC and flash it! The Xiaomi.eu rom will install TWRP permanently when flashed.

How do you update roms from the previous version to latest version without losing user data?

I tried to flash the new rom using TWRP without reformating and it was ok but will it cause any issues?

Hello, everyone.
I bought the Mi 11 Lite 5G NE (lisa) a week ago.
Now I wanted to ask when the device gets a xiaomi.eu rom?
Can someone help me with information

If I read this right. you flashed TWRP and you are to boot instead! Instead of trying <fastboot flash recovery TWRP..img>, use the command <fastboot boot TWRP.img> There is no recovery partition and so trying to flash the recovery partition will cause it hang. When you boot into TWRP, FORMAT your internal storage and then rebbot to fastboot. Once again type <fastboot boot TWRP.img> and then copy your rom from your PC and flash it! The Xiaomi.eu rom will install TWRP permanently when flashed.
Yes, as you saw after, I lacked the drivers, but it was strange, because I managed to unlock the bootloader, and to do so I have to have the drivers... It was like, after unlocking the bootloader, the drivers dissappeared. Anyways, I managed to install them again and now I have MIUI 12.5.5 EU!

The only thing it has me wondering is, I couldn't onekey inject TWRP as the option was lacking from the TWRP I used (the one given in the main rom post). I didn't care because I read that, once installing xiaomi.eu, I'll have TWRP permanently. My question is, how do I acces it? I read somewhere powering up + holding volume up, and I did that to try, but it turned on MIUI recovery... It's not urgent by any means, I don't need twrp right now, but it will be handy to know how to acces it when I need it (sorry for being so noob :emoji_sweat_smile:)

Yes, as you saw after, I lacked the drivers, but it was strange, because I managed to unlock the bootloader, and to do so I have to have the drivers... It was like, after unlocking the bootloader, the drivers dissappeared. Anyways, I managed to install them again and now I have MIUI 12.5.5 EU!

The only thing it has me wondering is, I couldn't onekey inject TWRP as the option was lacking from the TWRP I used (the one given in the main rom post). I didn't care because I read that, once installing xiaomi.eu, I'll have TWRP permanently. My question is, how do I acces it? I read somewhere powering up + holding volume up, and I did that to try, but it turned on MIUI recovery... It's not urgent by any means, I don't need twrp right now, but it will be handy to know how to acces it when I need it (sorry for being so noob :emoji_sweat_smile:)
believe you do not need drivers to unlock the bootloader and if you go into Developer Options on the Xiaomi.eu rom there is an option to select an advanced reboot which will allow you to select booting to Recovery Mode. The other method is to hold the power down Volume up button simultaneously upon reboot. When the Mi logo appears, release the buttons.

Reactions: redbeans92
Hi, I'm wanting to change from weekly to stable....Am I correct to first flash the rom (from internal storage), secondly format data in twrp then wait for the Mi 11 Pro to reboot?