How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for devices A/B

Thx again to all of you for your support.
For me , being sort of a beginner with this stuff I just watch u guys feeling so confident and it is awesome, but also frustrating for me cause I´m not familiar with much of it .
You can just connect your phone in fastboot mode to your pc, extract the files on your pc and double click on the update bat file, not update_format ( it's a script that runs in a CMD window) and it will update. Just wait till it reboots before closing or removing the phone as some cust files take ages to transfer to the phone.
Mark, after unzipping the rom, i have some folders, one with images, others with platform tools for darwin, linux and windows and 2 bat files for windows, one with first install and format and the other one is this:

windows_fastboot_update_rom

Is this the one i need to click?

As u said , if i double click it it opens a CMD window. So, the thing is... from there i need to do something else or its direct? I say this cause I get lost with so many commands to be used and maybe screw up really badly.
And most important, will it delete my files or just update to this rom keeping all my previous stuff?
I just want to update the same way it would happen as with the phone Updater, just moving up to a newer rom and just that.

And one last question about Miflash. All of you seem to be categoric about not using Mi flash. Its just cause it won´t update or because you dont like it?

For me it seems sort of easy to use , with all the configuration practically coming done, and just me selecting fastboot rom, and choosing (safely) the middle option at the bottom, the one with update not formatting or deleting data

Sorry if I´m being repetitive with some stuff that you take for granted and thx again guys.

For me , being sort of a beginner with this stuff I just watch u guys feeling so confident and it is awesome, but also frustrating for me cause I´m not familiar with much of it .

Mark, after unzipping the rom, i have some folders, one with images, others with platform tools for darwin, linux and windows and 2 bat files for windows, one with first install and format and the other one is this:

As u said , if i double click it it opens a CMD window. So, the thing is... from there i need to do something else or its direct? I say this cause I get lost with so many commands to be used and maybe screw up really badly.
And most important, will it delete my files or just update to this rom keeping all my previous stuff?
I just want to update the same way it would happen as with the phone Updater, just moving up to a newer rom and just that.

And one last question about Miflash. All of you seem to be categoric about not using Mi flash. Its just cause it won´t update or because you dont like it?

For me it seems sort of easy to use , with all the configuration practically coming done, and just me selecting fastboot rom, and choosing (safely) the middle option at the bottom, the one with update not formatting or deleting data

Sorry if I´m being repetitive with some stuff that you take for granted and thx again guys.
Cant you f***ing READ ?

No MiFlash ! If you have correct drivers installed you run .bat file with CMD.EXE ( command prompt ). Navigate to same folder on CMD where you unzipped rom. While on CMD, select update.bat or format.bat. and hit enter. You have to figure out yourself do you need updade.bat or format.bat. I recommend doing backup selecting either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaro1975p

take a look here ... its described in very detail ....

Cant you f***ing READ ?

No MiFlash ! If you have correct drivers installed you run .bat file with CMD.EXE ( command prompt ). Navigate to same folder on CMD where you unzipped rom. While on CMD, select update.bat or format.bat. and hit enter. You have to figure out yourself do you need updade.bat or format.bat. I recommend doing backup selecting either.

I guess I can read but this is new for me. Thinking recovery roms were most likely to be happening as of now, moving to something i´m not familiar with makes me feel like walking on quicksand. I´m learning and trying to decipher the info. Thx

This morning looked like German to me ;) but after reading for the 4th time, now I think I can get it sort of confident. If I´m not, I will read it again or just ask a friend to give me a hand.
Viele danke dear and great work there!

Yes and forget miflash. As long as your phone is in fastboot, it will flash. Just wait till it reboots before you disconnect

HI, noob help here, I followed the video tutorial but I can't get the Unlocker to recognize the Mi11, I can enter fastboot and connect via USB but the Phone won't appear on the list, tried several USB cables, (my original one was damaged but I got another original one).

Thanks

Installation instructions xiaomi.eu for Mi 11 / Pro / Ultra / Lite 5G

1- First, update the ROM to the latest using the updater.
2-Unlock the bootloader

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

3 -Download the ROM
WEEKLY - https://sourceforge.net/projects/xiaomi-eu-multilang-miui-roms/files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-WEEKLY-RELEASES/
STABLE - https://sourceforge.net/projects/xiaomi-eu-multilang-miui-roms/files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-STABLE-RELEASES/

select the installation method by ROM name.
Installing fastboot ROM. ROM name: xiaomi.eu_multi_XXXXXXXX_xxxxxx_v**-12-fastboot.zip
To use Windows:
-Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run the quick launch installation script as an administrator from the unzipped zipper. windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
- wait for the phone to restart the system
- After reboot its done (first boot may take up to 15min)
- if flashing process stuck on setting slot a, just press Enter

sn%C3%ADmek-obrazovky-2021-10-29-215049-png.39424
Installing recovery ROM (TWRP). ROM name: xiaomi.eu_multi_XXXXXXXX_xxxxxx_v**-12.zip
4 - Insert the downloaded ROM (zip.) into the phone's storage
5 - -Connect your phone to your computer in fastboot mode
6 - Start TWRP using the Fastboot toolkit

Mi 11 Ultra/Pro
Mi 11
Mi 11 Lite 5G
Unzip the downloaded toolkit and run it by clicking RUN_TWRP.bat

sn%C3%ADmek-obrazovky-2021-10-08-103853-png.39132

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To change TWRP language to English,

7- Enter the "password / PIN / pattern" of the screen lock on request

8 -Install ROM

card / Install
screenshot_2021-06-17-12-54-35-png.37956

find the required ROM in the repository
screenshot_2021-06-17-12-55-33-png.37957

start the installation - swipe to confirm Flash
screenshot_2021-06-17-12-56-29-png.37958

when the installation is complete, select the home navigation key

- Format Data
card / wipe
screenshot_2021-06-17-12-54-35-kopie-png.37959

Format Data
screenshot_2021-06-17-12-56-52-png.37960

Confirm the format by entering - YES
screenshot_2021-06-17-12-57-03-png.37961

restarts the system after formatting is complete

- DONE
wait for the system to start, the first boot may take longer.

After installing the ROM, TWRP remains permanently
I have tried the second way to install the Rom, with the TWRP ... it has been perfect only that you cannot update it by OTA or with the mobile, it gives an error ... it warns me that I can install another Rom but it does not load. The Rom is fine, fluid, I haven't noticed any major lag ... I like it ..... Congratulations. I would like to install a Rom and in a way to continue updating it by OTA, with the same mobile

Installation instructions xiaomi.eu for Mi 11 / Pro / Ultra / Lite 5G

1- First, update the ROM to the latest using the updater.
2-Unlock the bootloader

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

3 -Download the ROM
WEEKLY - https://sourceforge.net/projects/xiaomi-eu-multilang-miui-roms/files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-WEEKLY-RELEASES/
STABLE - https://sourceforge.net/projects/xiaomi-eu-multilang-miui-roms/files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-STABLE-RELEASES/

select the installation method by ROM name.
Installing fastboot ROM. ROM name: xiaomi.eu_multi_XXXXXXXX_xxxxxx_v**-12-fastboot.zip
To use Windows:
-Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run the quick launch installation script as an administrator from the unzipped zipper. windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
- wait for the phone to restart the system
- After reboot its done (first boot may take up to 15min)
- if flashing process stuck on setting slot a, just press Enter

sn%C3%ADmek-obrazovky-2021-10-29-215049-png.39424
Installing recovery ROM (TWRP). ROM name: xiaomi.eu_multi_XXXXXXXX_xxxxxx_v**-12.zip
4 - Insert the downloaded ROM (zip.) into the phone's storage
5 - -Connect your phone to your computer in fastboot mode
6 - Start TWRP using the Fastboot toolkit

Mi 11 Ultra/Pro
Mi 11
Mi 11 Lite 5G
Unzip the downloaded toolkit and run it by clicking RUN_TWRP.bat

sn%C3%ADmek-obrazovky-2021-10-08-103853-png.39132

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To change TWRP language to English,

7- Enter the "password / PIN / pattern" of the screen lock on request

8 -Install ROM

card / Install
screenshot_2021-06-17-12-54-35-png.37956

find the required ROM in the repository
screenshot_2021-06-17-12-55-33-png.37957

start the installation - swipe to confirm Flash
screenshot_2021-06-17-12-56-29-png.37958

when the installation is complete, select the home navigation key

- Format Data
card / wipe
screenshot_2021-06-17-12-54-35-kopie-png.37959

Format Data
screenshot_2021-06-17-12-56-52-png.37960

Confirm the format by entering - YES
screenshot_2021-06-17-12-57-03-png.37961

restarts the system after formatting is complete

- DONE
wait for the system to start, the first boot may take longer.

After installing the ROM, TWRP remains permanently

I have tried the second way to install the Rom, with the TWRP ... it has been perfect only that you cannot update it by OTA or with the mobile, it gives an error ... it warns me that I can install another Rom but it does not load. The Rom is fine, fluid, I haven't noticed any major lag ... I like it ..... Congratulations. I would like to install a Rom and in a way to continue updating it by OTA, with the same mobile

Sorry, but your comment is a little hard to follow, are you asking a question ?

Gentlemen,

trying to upgrade my mi11 ultra (star) from 12.5 to 13 and am facing a recurring issue..
can anyone please explain this error to me ?

Sending sparse 'super' 1/9 (721168 KB) OKAY [ 15.817s]
Writing 'super' OKAY [ 0.009s]
Sending sparse 'super' 2/9 (786332 KB) OKAY [ 17.300s]
Writing 'super' OKAY [ 0.002s]
Sending sparse 'super' 3/9 (786332 KB) FAILED (Error reading sparse file)
fastboot: error: Command failed

searched and found a guy auto fix his issue by reinstalling a few times ... i spent the last hour reinstalling with the same error and no fix
tried the fresh install .bat file in hopes of it might going thru but gets stuck on the same error..

Help T_T

fixed my issue using a regular usb a to c and not the usb c to c i use for everything

Last edited:
Reactions: Poney70
I tried it on Mi 11 Lite 5G with rom eu miui 13 and it didn't work either way. Installing using twrp only leads to a twrp reboot. Running the .bat file only shows the cmd window for 1s and then exits by itself.

Just wanted to stop back and say a big thank you for all the work you guys have put into the rom.
I installed the MIUI 13 / android 12 version this morning after my bootloader unlocked and it's just great.

I have noticed one thing, which is I guess in a compatibility issue with either MIUI 13 or Android 12 and nothing to do with the rom. A lot of the third party launchers don't work. Poco and Mint just give a black screen and Nova it all over the place. It's dock won't go away and it can't be uninstalled!! I suppose their devs will catch up once miui 13 and Android 12 get out there for longer.

Again, many thanks for a great rom. . .

I can just switch it off in settings. See screenshot below

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-13-19-01-43-531_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-13-19-01-43-531_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 156
  • Screenshot_2022-01-13-19-02-41-988_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-13-19-02-41-988_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 166
  • IMG_20220113_190309.jpg
    IMG_20220113_190309.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 175
I can just switch it off in settings. See screenshot below
Yeah, it doesn't matter if I toggle that switch to on or off the dock just stays there! I also can't uninstall Nova, I've tried all the methods I know and none of them will remove it. . .

Hi, I installed fastboot rоm on my mi11 - MI11_V13.0.4.0.SKBCNXM, after a few days in the updater I saw that it has the same rebuilded rom, but does not want to downloaded by updater. Where can I find it to download it to my computer? I want to reinstal, because it has bugs.

Hi, I installed fastboot rоm on my mi11 - MI11_V13.0.4.0.SKBCNXM, after a few days in the updater I saw that it has the same rebuilded rom, but does not want to downloaded by updater. Where can I find it to download it to my computer? I want to reinstal, because it has bugs.
In the "MIUI ROM releases" section of the forum.

Reactions: katerpanne
If I've flashed 'xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V13.0.4.0.SKBCNXM_v13-12-fastboot'. Does that change the way I have to install twrp if I want to try a different rom?

I've been trying to install twrp for the last hour using a number of methods and they're all failing with different errors??

Last edited:
I did everything if caution and its not working, i dont know what to do now and i cant stay without a phone!!!!! after installing the fastboot rom, the phone restarted on recovery mode and go back to it after reboot. why didnt worked and what should i do ????

edit: a tried a second time and worked

Last edited:
Hello, I have tried to install last miui eu rom using this method from xda (left a message there also) : https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...omi-11t-pro-12-5-10-0-rkdmixm-global.4374297/

So this is the fastboot method, and I have this error when installing rom :(

Capture d’écran 2022-02-15 083903.png

Any help would be nice, thank you !

Edit, I exit cmd and tried to restart process, now I have this message :

Capture d’écran 2022-02-15 084204.png

Phone is still on fastboot mode.

So I guess it's bricked if I try to restart the phone, I will have bootloop right ? Not sure what to do here....

Edit 2 : I'm on MIUI Recovery 5.0 when I reboot the phone.

Edit 3 : Restarted phone in fastboot mode, reebooted PC also, moved all files from image Rom to C:/ root of my PC in case, tried the operation again, everything runs fine until that same step "FAILED (error reading spare file)"

Capture d’écran 2022-02-15 090910.png

Then nothing else happens. What should I do ?

Edit 4 : Saw someone had more or less the same problem at the same step, I've tried again with a different USB cable, still stuck at the same step, same error.

If anyone can help me solve this, I would be glad.

I take it that you have downloaded the file again or done a checksum verify to make sure the file is not corrupted.
Next, I know you have tried but change the cable again, if you can use the original.
The last thing to check is that you are not using any other ADB files and are just flashing from the extracted files and folders of the download as is.
Extract files, connect phone in fastboot to pc, click on windows update bat file, wait till it reboots. The user files are in about 8 or 9 parts and they do take a while, so don't disconnect, leave it untill it reboots. Good luck my friend.

Reactions: Cocheton