How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi K40 / Poco F3

gogocar62

XM12 Tester
Apr 22, 2021
Installation instructions xiaomi.eu for Redmi K40 / Poco F3

Install drivers, ADB and fastboot

install Xiaomi drivers

1- First, update the ROM to the latest using the updater.
2-Unlock the bootloader

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

3 -Download the ROM
STABLE - https://sourceforge.net/projects/xiaomi-eu-multilang-miui-roms/files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-STABLE-RELEASES/

select the installation method.
Installing by fastboot method.
To use Windows:
-Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run the quick launch installation script as an administrator from the unzipped zipper. windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
- wait for the phone to restart the system
- After reboot its done - (first boot may take up to 15min)
- if flashing process stuck on setting slot a, just press Enter

sn%C3%ADmek-obrazovky-2021-10-29-215049-png.39424
Installing by recovery method (TWRP).
4 - Insert the downloaded ROM (zip.) into the phone's storage
5 - -Connect your phone to your computer in fastboot mode
6 - Start TWRP using the Fastboot toolkit

TWRP_toolkit
Unzip the downloaded toolkit and run it by clicking RUN_TWRP.bat

Snímek obrazovky 2021-10-08 103853.png

To change TWRP language to English,

Změna_jazyka.png

7- Enter the "password / PIN / pattern" of the screen lock on request

8 -Install ROM

card / Install

find the required ROM in the repository

start the installation - swipe to confirm Flash

when the installation is complete, select the home navigation key

- Format Data
card / wipe

Format Data

Confirm the format by entering - YES

restarts the system after formatting is complete

- DONE
wait for the system to start, the first boot may take longer.

After installing the ROM, TWRP remains permanently

Last edited:
@janzh05 Hello, you have to extract the archive (and not open fastboot.exe in the archive directly). ;)

Then you can run "RUN_TWRP.bat" from the extracted files. :)

@janzh05 Hello, you have to extract the archive (and not open fastboot.exe in the archive directly). ;)

Then you can run "RUN_TWRP.bat" from the extracted files. :)
And how exactly do i do this this is my first xiaomi/poco phone and first time flashing anything. I already found the right Rom and have still to wait 1 day till unlock but could u like give me a step by step instruction on how I do this and help me with this. Thanks.

And how exactly do i do this this is my first xiaomi/poco phone and first time flashing anything. I already found the right Rom and have still to wait 1 day till unlock but could u like give me a step by step instruction on how I do this and help me with this. Thanks.
  • With 7-Zip: Right-click on the downloaded file (RUN_TWRP_POCO.F3_Toolkit.rar) => 7-Zip => Extract here
- OR -
  • With WinRAR: Right-click on the downloaded file (RUN_TWRP_POCO.F3_Toolkit.rar) => WinRAR => Extract here

Then, open "RUN_TWRP_Toolkit" folder (next to the downloaded file, in Windows Explorer) and run "RUN_TWRP.bat".

;)

Ohhh OK thanks so I have to do this in fastboot mode right and is the Twrp then going to be permanent or is this a temporary Twrp thanks.

Guys, I have a stable ROM installed on my Poco F3 via Fastboot. I have 2 questions:

1. Can I flash TWRP without formatting data?

2. If I can flash TWRP without formatting data, can I flash weekly ROM via TWRP without formatting data?

Thank you.

Guys, I have a stable ROM installed on my Poco F3 via Fastboot. I have 2 questions:

2. If I can flash TWRP without formatting data, can I flash weekly ROM via TWRP without formatting data?

Thank you.
Stable STOCK ROM?
We repeat again, at first install you just boot TWRP from your computer and avoid flashing it with mistakes...
Then you install the rom zip.
After rom boot you get latest TWRP installed, thanks to our fine DEV.

Reactions: Timofey77
Stable STOCK ROM?
We repeat again, at first install you just boot TWRP from your computer and avoid flashing it with mistakes...
Then you install the rom zip.
After rom boot you get latest TWRP installed, thanks to our fine DEV.
No, the ROM is xiaomi.eu, stable one, installed via fastboot.

Thank you.
To answer your questions:

1. For your device, you don't flash TWRP but only boot TWRP via Fastboot. You never lose your data when you do that (flash/boot TWRP). :)

2. You can try but it will certainly not work... When you switch ROM's branch (Stable <-> Weekly) it's recommended to format data. ;)

To answer your questions:

1. For your device, you don't flash TWRP but only boot TWRP via Fastboot. You never lose your data when you do that (flash/boot TWRP). :)

2. You can try but it will certainly not work... When you switch ROM's branch (Stable <-> Weekly) it's recommended to format data. ;)
1. Have you read the title of this thread?
2. As far as I know formatting data is not required when you switch from stable to weekly since it's not downgrading. Am I wrong?

Among the procedures that I found all over the internet, this is the simpliest method. Just follow each step and you're good to go.
Also TWRP appears permanent after installation, so maybe no need to reflash twrp.img?

Thank you so much! gogocar62

Hi, i want to try thir rom, my device has global estable version, I need to install the china version first or it's possibly to install this one directly

Hi, i want to try thir rom, my device has global estable version, I need to install the china version first or it's possibly to install this one directly
Hello, you don't need to change ROM region. ;)

I can upgrade from 21.6.23 to 21.6.30 just by dirty flashing and without formatting data, right?

What's the correct way to update from 21.6.23 to 21.6.30 ? Obviously i downloaded the ROM from the buildin updater in settings and i need to use TWRP to install it.

But what is the correct procedure to do in TWRP?

Also if i update does it still keep my data and stuff, or it clears everything!?!?

Reactions: kenzofai
But what is the correct procedure to do in TWRP?
Procedure is to go in "Install" menu then find the ROM (zip file) and install it.

Reboot your device when it's done.

That's all! You keep your data of course.

;)

Installation instructions xiaomi.eu for Redmi K40 / Poco F3

- Update ROM to the latest via updater app first..
- Unlock your bootloader

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

- Download ROM
STABLE - https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=321331

- Insert the downloaded ROM into the phone's storage
- restart to fastboot and connect to PC

- Run TWRP for POCO F3 via Fastboot toolkit
https://mega.nz/file/Ddg0iCzQ#GRdm-RMMxah-QGa4priEJJzLzihTbklLjed3XIZh8G4
Unzip the downloaded toolkit, run it by clicking on RUN_TWRP.bat

- Install rom
card / Install

Hi,
Good guide
i have read it only now that i have already install twrp 3.5.1_10-Nebrassy .

The problem is that I have a problem when i try to install the stable version,
because after reboot my Poco F3 return in fastboot mode and now said that i haven't system .

After this I have boot twrp.img by PowerShell and i try to install rom using usb-otg but now It said:

failed to mount system_root (invalid argument) as a image .

Can you help me ?

Sorry for my english

Attachments

• MVIMG_20210708_133719 (1).jpg
    MVIMG_20210708_133719 (1).jpg
    2 MB · Views: 1,218