How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi K40 / Poco F3

Unfortunately I didn't read this, but that's exactly what I did and it really works!

Tapatalkkal küldve az én M2012K11AC eszközömről

I used 3.5.1-10...
afdb430629f974f0bcaa417495570ec5.jpg

Tapatalkkal küldve az én M2012K11AC eszközömről

TWRP is current, but installing the current ROM overwrites it with the old TWRP. This will change after updating the new ROM.

Last edited:
Reactions: qu4k3r
Is it safe to use this method coming from a custom ROM (Syberia Project?)
Syberia is a good alternative rom, working very well on my old Davinci.
To turn back to EU you have to install it via TWRP. Just fromat data before boot in.

Last edited:
im following this guide. but ive got stuck on flashing vbmeta dtbo bla bla. stuck ini 40 minute in there. so i need flash with stok rom in miflash. dont know what happend.

im following this guide. but ive got stuck on flashing vbmeta dtbo bla bla. stuck ini 40 minute in there. so i need flash with stok rom in miflash. dont know what happend.
Frankly, we don't know what you are doing.
Not difficult to BOOT in TWRP and install the zip rom
TWRP will be stuck then after reboot!
EDIT: I Forgot to say Blablablaa....

Frankly, we don't know what you are doing.
Not difficult to BOOT in TWRP and install the zip rom
TWRP will be stuck then after reboot!

ive done with right things. but while flashing xiaomi.eu stable. stuck in flashing vbmeta blabla.. i forget it

Syberia is a good alternative rom, working very well on my old Davinci.
To turn back to EU you have to install it via TWRP. Just fromat data before boot in.

Alright I am comfortable with flashing in TWRP. It then just rewrites all partitions with Xiaomi EU stuff?

Syberia is a nice rom indeed, but it eats a lot of battery unfortunately.. And it is not mature enough for me at this stage.

Reactions: LOLO9393
Hi guys. I installed the latest weekly using the reported procedure. Seems that the bat installer downloads the latest TWRP but after reboot in recovery, I have all encrypted and not the latest version of TWRP but the previous one. Why this? Is that the recovery is included in the ROM.. and this creates problem with the already installed one.

Hi guys. I installed the latest weekly using the reported procedure. Seems that the bat installer downloads the latest TWRP but after reboot in recovery, I have all encrypted and not the latest version of TWRP but the previous one. Why this? Is that the recovery is included in the ROM.. and this creates problem with the already installed one.
I did the the same install and just checked installed TWRP version:
It is 3.5.1_10-Nebrassy
More than enough for me, but what do you want ?

I did the the same install and just checked installed TWRP version:
It is 3.5.1_10-Nebrassy
More than enough for me, but what do you want ?

Right but the recovery is unusable. I have the 3.5.1_10-Nebrassy too but is all is encrypted. So I need a format data and this is already a problem that also I can't do because partitions can't be loaded obviously. The only way is to restart from mi flash.
Also, just to clarify, initially the bat script installed the latest one that is 3.5.2_11. After the reboot I faced with the 3.5.1_10 with encryption password at prompt. So I think there is some overwrite problem which takes to the FBE.

Last edited:
Right but the recovery is unusable. I have the 3.5.1_10-Nebrassy too but is all is encrypted. So I need a format data and this is already a problem that also I can't do because partitions can't be loaded obviously. The only way is to restart from mi flash.
Also, just to clarify, initially the bat script installed the latest one that is 3.5.2_11. After the reboot I faced with the 3.5.1_10 with encryption password at prompt. So I think there is some overwrite problem which takes to the FBE.
I don't follow you!
I have the same phone, same rom, same TWRP and no issue for deencryption with pin password at request.
What is wrong at your side? investigate what it could be...
Anyway, in your case, it is no need to MIFLASH a fastboot rom. Just make use of a USB stick to flash next weekly update or any other thing you need.

You move the zip. from PC to Phone using USB.

Follow the instructions, nowhere do I say "unzip."
I have followed your steps, but when I run "RUN_TWRP.bat" while the phone is connected in Fastboot mode, I can see the CLI doing some "downloading" and tells me to wait for TWRP to load, but the phone does not reboot, it just shuts off (I can hear the Windows USB disconnect sound). Waiting for 5mins, then manually turning it on then brings me back to the installed rom (global).

I've checked if my phone is being detected by XiaomiFlash utility and it is, so drivers are succesfully installed at least.

Now I've tried it and it works.

I don't know why it doesn't work for you.
Try entering the command in cmd fastboot boot twrp.img

Reactions: LOLO9393
Now I've tried it and it works.

I don't know why it doesn't work for you.
Try entering the command in cmd fastboot boot twrp.img
Thanks, that worked for some reason.

Now I'm having the same issue as someone else before me here, it is asking for a user decryption password.

No problem.
Because xiaomi.eu ROM is built on Chinese ROM and it is the same HW Redmi K40 for model Poco F3.
There is no weekly Global ROM for the Poco F3.

It is the same for many models.:
Poco F3 = Redmi K40
Mi 10T = Redmi K30s Ultra
MI Note10 = MICC9Pro
MI9Lite = MICC9
MI9T = Redmi K20
Poco F2Pro = Redmi K30Pro

and it continues

Reactions: JiaiJ and Poney70
Hey guys thanks for tutorial, very good! I already installed weekly rom step by step in tutorial, the next update i will receive via ota ? or needs to be manual? Thx