How to reset Xiaomi Mijia Bluetooth Temperature Humidity Monitor

Twizama

Members
Sep 20, 2020
Hello guys !

I have a problem with this device, it's this one :

91739220-e377-40a9-b699-7c65cc60f268.jpg

It worked fine, but one day it has blocked and stayed showing 23:54 and it doesn't change.

I try to open it and remove batteries but no change, still the same display.

I don't find any reset button on it.

Can you help me please ?

Thank you very much.

I know it sounds derpy, but have you tried to put in fresh batteries? E-ink displays retain picture when powered off.

Hello. I think I also got this issue. I tried to reset by unscrewing and removing the plastic cover as well as re-entering the small internal battery. With no effect... Moreover, I tried with a different device, which I own, and after removing the battery the screen on that device got frozen too!!

I would be glad to hear if you found any solution.

What I did was Replace the Batteries with fresh batteries.

The screen then would blank out and I was able to get the device to display yhe current data correctly.

It was also able to be added back to the MI Home App.

Hope this helps!

Hi to all!

I have same problem. After removing all batteries (3 in total) the clock remains locked and time doesn't disappear.
After change batteries same situation, clock remains freeze and reset doesn't work.

Any ideas?

tnx!

Resolved: After change all batteries it's ok!

Last edited:
Hi everybody !

I am so stupid :rolleyes:, i didn't think to replace batteries, so with a fresh new ones, the clock works now !! :emoji_smile:

Thank you very much for your help !

worked for me too!! It was battery, I'd replaced before with a very bad battery brand so it went empty very fast ...