Xiaomi HTC ONE-X Testing commenced

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
Good news HTC ONE-X Owners, MIUI ROM is coming your way real soon :)

Keep a close eye on the new ONE-X forum which will be opening tonight :)

Thanks,
Mark

Reactions: mdth36 and qdatvn
Can't stress enough how much we love the way you constantly keep us miui fans satisfied Mark! Effin good news ;)

Hi Mark. Is there news about the Galaxy S2 HD LTE? There are a few variants of this beast - 3 in Korea and One in North America/Eu and I guess one new one coming to Canada shortly. Samsung of course isn't keeping customers happy with updates only for the OLDER S2 atm. Our only hope is that MIUI puts this device into development. I have the SHV-E120K there is a decided paucity of custom roms (just one by TeamLeader which sorts out an sms issue.

Barring all else, is anyone willing to swap a MI-Two with me :-D

great! but please forgive my innocence, do miui 4 for one x preserve the beat audio and the image sense?

great! but please forgive my innocence, do miui 4 for one x preserve the beat audio and the image sense?

Beat's audio is nothing more than a modified audio library, and I'm not sure of the legality of re-distributing that lib (Since its 3rd party, somewhat) so I don't really know.

Image sense? Don't know what that is. All sense is removed, so nothing sense will be in the ROM. MIUI is a sense-less ROM.

Beat's audio is nothing more than a modified audio library, and I'm not sure of the legality of re-distributing that lib (Since its 3rd party, somewhat) so I don't really know.

Image sense? Don't know what that is. All sense is removed, so nothing sense will be in the ROM. MIUI is a sense-less ROM.
Thank god for that! :)

ImageSense is a technology that enables one x to photograph and focus more quickly( 0.2 sec for focusing). i don't know if this is a htc patent or whether this function can be realized in other ROMs. and thank you for your explanation of beats audio.

and i really appreciate the sense-less-ness of miui rom for one x. i'm a chinese mainland user but i never tried miui before

and i really appreciate the sense-less-ness of miui rom for one x. i'm a chinese mainland user but i never tried miui before
I agree that i really want the camera funktions of the One X such as multiple rapid-shots, slow motion among other stuff. But thats about the only thing that i will miss coming from sense.