1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Huge Battery Drain On Latest V8 Stable (max32gb)

Discussion in 'Xiaomi MiMax / Pro' started by DavidCZMax, Aug 24, 2016.

1. DavidCZMax

DavidCZMax Members

Hello,

I have Xiaomi Max 32GB. Could you please help me with battery drain on latest v8 -
    xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMAX_V8.0.1.0.MBCCNDG_v8-6.0.zip.

I really love your ROM, it is very good and stable and thank you for that, but persist battery drain is really bad.
    Process "Android" takes 19% and process "Android system" takes from 22-29% all the time.

It is not nothing new, I was using your v7 stable rom before and there was also this battery drain. Please be aware, that its not problem of any of my application. I made new clean installation through TWRP and it is still there! :(

Sometimest (once per week) device was OK, android and android system was on 9% and Max had 8h SOT.,,now maybe just 2hours :(((

Could you please help?

Thank you.

2. 01798303

01798303 Members

Try a weekly release I haven't had any battery issues on them

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

3. fast83

fast83 Members

I actually have issues with Android or Gplay services draining the battery even with the last weekly release... I think it's something related to sync issues... I will try tomorrow disabling sync for the entire day...

4. DavidCZMax

DavidCZMax Members

PLEASE help me. It is really annoying. I made also full flash through MiFlash and then flash your rom again. But battery drain still persist! :(. Screenshots attached.

Attached Files:

5. fast83

fast83 Members

I don't think you can be annoyed at 90% with 40 minutes on battery.
    Let it go in the full day and repost the screenshot then, they might be more useful.

6. sas_sas

sas_sas Members

My Mi5 /64 gb w/ rom eu 8.1.3.0. (MPdecision Mod enabled too) battery consumtion can be seen on the pics.Consumtion without any activity meaning standby consumption is enuf only 17-18 hours.
    As seen nothing drains the battery but battery itself or motherboard itself..

Maybe MODEM Radio HW or SW is wrong.??

7. sas_sas

sas_sas Members

The big diappointment.....

I Replaced the battery with a new one and the result is same..
    Nothing cured.. That means xiaomi sometimes sucks...

I have been inquiring for finding out the solution for the last two months and there is no remaining software solution exist and I did not make use of..
    I am fully convinced that this defect is 100% hardware related..
    I have no possibılity to send service due to I am too far to China and not have near Local service having s.parts in stock..

8. André Veloso

André Veloso Members

On my Redmi 3s I have exactly same pattern, Android system takes up about 30-40%, but SoT is still 10hours, with GPS, 4G on all the time etc. so I don't really care. Is that really a problem? Should I be getting like Android at 10% and 12hours SoT then?

9. sas_sas

sas_sas Members

If I get battery life 20-24 hours I do not care what the score etc is..
    As I have around 12 hours battery life while on standby. Thats why all are under evaluation..

Share Our Site