New HUGE wakelock!

skynet84

Members
Aug 23, 2011
I've a SG3 and in all the roms i have a huge wakelock that is caused by networklocationlocator.
I know that by turning off "system-->location services--> google's location service" the problem disappear but this is not a solution, this is only something really temporary.
This function is very helpful and i really need!
I really hope a solution can be find!
Thanks!

I also have the S3. I always charge my phone overnight but it keeps waking up! I'll hear a vibration, look up and the screen will be on. I haven't received a message or anything. Anyone else experience this?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Yes same to me! In some nights I hear a vibration...
I din't see if the screen was on but it was a vibration similar to a message received!

Well we switched from Baidu -> Google. So if there is a wakelock caused by Network Location, then that is either Google or too low level in MIUI for us to do anything.

I also have the S3. I always charge my phone overnight but it keeps waking up! I'll hear a vibration, look up and the screen will be on. I haven't received a message or anything. Anyone else experience this?

Still experiencing this and it's starting to affect my sleep now. Has any solution been found please?