HyperOS , Gpay and banking apps

Gralfitox

Members
Apr 8, 2019
Hi everyone , specially devs, this month must have been hard due to gpay breaking problems.

I have a mi 11 lite 5G, xiaomi eu rom since first day, a delight!!!

The problems arrived some days ago, I searched and found the magisk + play inyegrity fix wich worked for Gpay, though left my banking apps, caixabanksign in my case, unusable.

I am tired of searching for fixes so Iam considering going back to stock rom, for wich I have many questios I will ask if the second option is not valid for my device.

I've jeard my device will get hyperOS next 2024, the question is, will unlocked bootloaders with hyperOS run witout problems Gpay and banking options?

Hide Magisk from bank apps..

Reactions: Gralfitox
Sorry, already hidden, didn't work for caixabanksign

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-26-20-04-16-288_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-26-20-04-16-288_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 178
If you can't get it working with Magisk now, the same situation is likely to occur in HyperOS. If you don't use Magisk and the patch, the banking apps will work, but GPay won't.
I hope I wrote it clearly, my English is bad.

Reactions: Gralfitox
Well, seems the best choice will be to go back to stock rom, maybe it is best to start a new thread, isn't it?

Anyway, thx for your quick answers

Hide Magisk from bank apps..
That doesn't work with current version of PlayIntegrityFixv.14. and doing all the steps mentioned on the post (device: Xiaomi 13 Pro).