I Can't Download Documents With Xiaomi.eu_6.3.17

jareina72

Members
Jan 20, 2016
Hello,

I have installed the rom 6.3.17 from xiaomi.eu, and when I tried to download a pdf or pictures from Chrome or Dropbox, i received this message "Turn on Documents in Settings>installed apps first". This app was disabled after instal the rom. I have enabled it, and now it try to start download but doesn't work. I have checked to download a zip and work perfectly. Also in Navegador app downloads work fine.

Anyone have this problem? Why app documents is disabled after install rom?

Do these apps have writing permission? (settings under security) Sometimes "Ask" isn't enough and you need to change it manually to "allow".

Soory, I can't find writing permission in Security>permissions>permissions>chrome.

I have only send mms, location, camera, record and shorcut

Hi, I have the same problem with Redmi Note 2 running 3.17 ROM. If I try to download a file to the local device from Dropbox I receive the same error. I don't have any permissions pertaining to file access listed in security manager for Dropbox, and there is no app called "Documents" under installed apps.

Have you check at the bottom of installed apps? because if the app is disable, it appear at the end.

I still having the problem with rom 6.3.24 from xiaomi.eu.
Aha! Thank you. All is fixed. Hope you found a solution to your problem too.

I have the same problem on 6.3.31. Documents is turned on. Is it ever going to be fixed??