Free official HyperOS unlock Bootloader!

tobas2

Members
Aug 11, 2021

Attachments

• IMG_20240201_094442_457.jpg
    IMG_20240201_094442_457.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 3,476
Last edited:
Source: https://xiaomiui.net/how-unlock-bootloader-xiaomi-hyperos-53493/

Enjoy and stop paying for unauthorized services :)
Ok so this makes all the sense right now. Unclear about what active for 30 days means, but that is why I do not have the option available right now in my community app. I will join for the next 30 days and then see what happens.

TBH the only major issue I have with the Chinese version of Hyper on my MI14pro is the fact that notifications do not work on all applications even if i did all the custom settings. On the other side, the battery life on the phone is amazing tbh.

thank you for the link!

Reactions: thommygay24
Ok so this makes all the sense right now. Unclear about what active for 30 days means, but that is why I do not have the option available right now in my community app. I will join for the next 30 days and then see what happens.

TBH the only major issue I have with the Chinese version of Hyper on my MI14pro is the fact that notifications do not work on all applications even if i did all the custom settings. On the other side, the battery life on the phone is amazing tbh.

thank you for the link!
You're welcome.

Change your region to global inside the Community app, updated to the version in the link. Follow the instructions the truth is that the ROM from the devs here in xiaomi.eu is amazing!

mihaiteo88

Maybe you don't have that option because you are using an older version of the app than "Xiaomi Community 5.3.31".
Download this version.

download Xiaomi Community 5.3.31 or newer
> change region in app to Global
> log in to your Xiaomi Account
> click Unlock bootloader
> click Apply for unlocking permissions
> that's all.
If you see Application limit quota reached, you have to wait until it reset at 0:00 AM Chinese time

What you need to do now is very simple! You will be able to unlock your bootloader like before. With the new Xiaomi HyperOS, the bootloader unlock time has been reduced from 168 hours to 72 hours.

Last edited:

mihaiteo88

Maybe you don't have that option because you are using an older version of the app than "Xiaomi Community 5.3.31".
Download this version.

> that's all.
If you see Application limit quota reached, you have to wait until it reset at 0:00 AM Chinese time
Thank you mate for this, indeed it was the app version.

i will try tomorrow to do the unlock, much appreciated for the help, big love sending your way!

Reactions: geko95gek
So on the community app I managed to get "granted access to unlock" but when I try to do it through Mi Unlock tool I keep getting "Couldn't Unlock - please add your account in settings / developer options / mi unlock status". When I try to do that I still get the message "the system is being upgraded please try again later". I've spent over an hour trying but am stuck. Any suggestions?

Reactions: Osva84
So on the community app I managed to get "granted access to unlock" but when I try to do it through Mi Unlock tool I keep getting "Couldn't Unlock - please add your account in settings / developer options / mi unlock status". When I try to do that I still get the message "the system is being upgraded please try again later". I've spent over an hour trying but am stuck. Any suggestions?
I am in the same situation, i have been granted permission but can't add account and device in developer options, i think cause the change in point 2, hope something will change soon

mihaiteo88

Download this version.

> that's all.
I don't have the "Unlock Bootloader" capabilities in my account and I have been active member for at least 6 years.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-04-11-33-30-331_com.mi.global.bbs.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-04-11-33-30-331_com.mi.global.bbs.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 648
Reactions: geko95gek
I don't have the "Unlock Bootloader" capabilities in my account and I have been active member for at least 6 years.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-04-11-33-30-331_com.mi.global.bbs.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-04-11-33-30-331_com.mi.global.bbs.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 217

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-04-12-15-15-762_com.mi.global.bbs.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-04-12-15-15-762_com.mi.global.bbs.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 286
  • Screenshot_2024-02-04-12-15-20-513_com.mi.global.bbs.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-04-12-15-20-513_com.mi.global.bbs.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 259
Do you not understand the written text? You have an old version.
I even put a link to the correct version, but there are always individuals who create their own procedure and then complain that it doesn't work.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
So?

mihaiteo88

Download this version.

> that's all.

What you need to do now is very simple! You will be able to unlock your bootloader like before. With the new Xiaomi HyperOS, the bootloader unlock time has been reduced from 168 hours to 72 hours.
Has anyone tried this? Does it still work now for CN Xiaomi devices? Will it work with Xiaomi account registered outside China on devices bought from China?

Has anyone tried this? Does it still work now for CN Xiaomi devices? Will it work with Xiaomi account registered outside China on devices bought from China?
Unfortunately it doesn't work anymore, after 2 days they patched this procedure for chinese devices

Oh wow lots of hoops to jump through.

I'm sad because I am really close to buying the Redmi K70 Pro from China due to the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3.

Reactions: Sunshinly

mihaiteo88

Download this version.

> that's all.

Thank you mate, I installed this version and the options for unlocking bootloader showed up!

When I receive my K70 Pro I will definitely try it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-11-21-27-04-685_com.mi.global.bbs.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-11-21-27-04-685_com.mi.global.bbs.jpg
    360.1 KB · Views: 237