I Was Facing An Error When I Was Flashing Redmi Note 4g.please Solve My Problem.

eshwar

Members
Sep 9, 2015
I was facing an error each and every time when I was trying to flash in fast boot flashing.I was trying to download latest fastboot flash files and mi flash tool also.Even also problem is not solved.Can any body please help me to solve my problem?I was upload here that error screen shot also.Please tell me the correct solution for this problem.Thank you.

Snap1.png

Is the file name ending with .tgz?

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk
When I was Download the fastboot flash zip file,it was ended with .tgz.But I was extract that file in C Drive.I was trying to flash this in fast boot method.I did not understand why this problem is facing.Redmi 1S and other redmi phones are flashing perfectly done.But when I was trying to flash this Redmi Note 4g model this error problem is came.I was tried with another files also.And this is third phone I was facing the same problem.Please any body tell me the correct solution.Thank You.

Dude, I flashed mine yesterday.
All you have to do is: download the fastboot file you want to flash (in my case it was the miui 7). Install fastboot onto your PC, then extract the file, go to the folder extracted, and simply run the best script for you (both mac and linux: open up terminal, navigate toward the folder, run $~sudo ./scriptyouwant.sh. Windows, simply double click on a .bat file)
Remember to put your phone into fastboot mode by holding simultaneously the power and volume down buttons.

Sorry for some english mistakes..

Enviado de meu HM NOTE 1LTE usando Tapatalk