If miui v6 is like this...

Ten days from MIUI v6 and Mi3S (15th May)... maybe..

Inviato dal mio MI 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

I doubt it's v6. V6 is not ready to be public. It's only beta for Nexus 7.

Wysłane z MI3

Reactions: guari
BTW I read on g+ that someone from xiaomi (dunno who) said that next week mi2(s)(a) will be updated to v5 kk officially
Dunno... :/

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

BTW I read on g+ that someone from xiaomi (dunno who) said that next week mi2(s)(a) will be updated to v5 kk officially
Dunno... :/

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
mi3 received. now mi2s turn i think. next week maybe first beta, and after some time officially will be updated

ejahy6u3.jpg

Soon :D

Sent with my Xiaomi MI2 with Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: MSephiroth
An upgrade would be good for some apps compatibility. (like Sony's walkman)

Envoyé de mon MI 2S en utilisant Tapatalk

why v6 is always linked with tablet (Mipad, Nexus 7-beta)? is it built and optimized for tablet only?
anyway, the preview on youtube shows not so much different to v5, only homescreen (especially the clock position) and some menu. i do still hope for more gesture implementation like that on Color OS.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

why v6 is always linked with tablet (Mipad, Nexus 7-beta)? is it built and optimized for tablet only?
anyway, the preview on youtube shows not so much different to v5, only homescreen (especially the clock position) and some menu. i do still hope for more gesture implementation like that on Color OS.
Lol, v6? Make me laugh... This is v5 dude. Xiaomi never said that this is v6, v6 is much different from v5

Sent from my nexus 7

Lol, v6? Make me laugh... This is v5 dude. Xiaomi never said that this is v6, v6 is much different from v5

Sent from my nexus 7
yeah, believe me, i also hope i am wrong with that. i am still hoping much more for v6

Sent from my nexus 7
No, this is the v6. At least that's what build.prop says. V6. Check Flo or mocha roms.

Altough this is not true v6 that MIUI want to build. Current v6 tablet versions might be only temporary redesigned.

Wysłane z MI3

Reactions: deini