I'm using Mi Drop to transfer files from a Samsung S4 to a Mi8 Lite. Is there a way of selecting folders as a single item to transfer completely ?

snap22

Members
Jan 4, 2019
I'm using Mi Drop to transfer files from a Samsung S4 to a Mi8 Lite. Is there a way of selecting folders as a single item to transfer completely ?

I never had much luck with MI Drop, but haven't tried it in a good while.

I use the app Syncthing for file syncing and transfers, it has worked flawlessly for me, once you get it set up and figured out how to use it.

It works with folders.

Thanks Cobben, I've since discovered that using the Search function in Drop allowed me to select the Folder for block transfer.
Cheers

Maybe you can try phone data transfer tool to transfer files from a Samsung S4 to a Mi8 Lite . With its help, data like app, contacts, sms, music, photos, videos, books, call logs will be scanned out. Then you can choose files you want to transfer between them from computer via usb cables.

Last edited by a moderator:
MobiKin Transfer for Mobile can make it.It can connect two devices to computer and then help transfer the whole folders as a single item.In this way,you can transfer all files from Samsung to Mi8 easily.It enables user to transfer contacts,messages,call logs,mucis,photos,document,etc.