Importing Chinese Mi Mix 3

You seem invested into the Marketing hype :p
??

Reducing the size/area of the antennas by 70% is a big warning flag, for me at least.

That must be true or they would not have admitted it and then tried to spin it positively.

"Remains to be tested outside of China."

??

Reducing the size/area of the antennas by 70% is a big warning flag, for me at least.

That must be true or they would not have admitted it and then tried to spin it positively.

"Remains to be tested outside of China."
Meaning its probably never going to be a "thing" :)

Meaning its probably never going to be a "thing" :)

I'll just wait and keep score.:cool:

As I do less and less actual "calling", I'm starting to seriously consider going back to a dumbphone - tablet combination again.

But my old trusty still working 8 year old Samsung U300 clamshell does not accept years later than 2016!:eek:

So maybe I'll continue using the MI Note 2 as the "dumb phone" and the Mix1 as the tablet, like I in practice have been doing for a while . . .

You'd be better to get a Mix 2S, cheaper and nicer. The Slider is a gimmick :)

I just wanted a 'cheaper' phone. I will probably get a Mix 3 eventually so spending alot on a Mix 2s now would be foolish.
This Mi 8 lite i bought now i just to have a smartphone while i'm waiting for the global Mix 3 (and a price drop maybe? :D )

Reactions: cobben
I just wanted a 'cheaper' phone. I will probably get a Mix 3 eventually so spending alot on a Mix 2s now would be foolish.
This Mi 8 lite i bought now i just to have a smartphone while i'm waiting for the global Mix 3 (and a price drop maybe? :D )
Mix 2S in good condition is resale value around 2500 RMB for the 6GB+128GB storage version. Not too bad to be honest considering the age of it now. But Mix 3 seems a little pricey for what is actually on offer. Skip for me.

Mix 2S in good condition is resale value around 2500 RMB for the 6GB+128GB storage version. Not too bad to be honest considering the age of it now. But Mix 3 seems a little pricey for what is actually on offer. Skip for me.
Better to compare apple to apple.

My suggestion is don't buy the chinese version with only 4G for now,wait for globle version of Mix3,5G is about to coming, suggestion from china.

Reactions: Zouiguipopo
So i recorded a some 4k videos with mi mix 3 , pass them to a microsd card and when i played them on the tv , the video had lots and lots of lag , and doesnt look good .
I have played a lot of 4k hdr movies with my set top tv box , any idea why i have this issue ??