Inhabilitada llamadas y datos moviles,.

ERIKMOLINA

Members
Jan 29, 2020
Hola, termino de instalar la ROM xiaomi.EU en mi redmi note 7. primero instale la de Android 10 con mijo 11 pero no me activa los servicios de llamadas y datos apareciendo inabilitado. Mi tlf es de operador claro y estoy en Perú. Luego instale la versión estable con Android 9 y miui 11 acá si me habilita las llamadas y datos pero al reiniciar se desabilita, Que puedo hacer? gracias!

Hello, I finish installing the xiaomi.EU ROM on my redmi note 7. First install the Android 10 with millet 11 but it does not activate the call and data services appearing disabled. My tlf is a clear operator and I am in Peru. Then install the stable version with Android 9 and miui 11 here if you enable me calls and data but rebooting is disabled, what can I do? thanks!

Hello, I finish installing the xiaomi.EU ROM on my redmi note 7. First install the Android 10 with miui 11 but it does not activate the call and data services appearing disabled. My tlf is a clear operator and I am in Peru. Then install the stable version with Android 9 and miui 11 here if you enable me calls and data but rebooting is disabled, what can I do? thanks!

Hello, I finish installing the xiaomi.EU ROM on my redmi note 7. First install the Android 10 with miui 11 but it does not activate the call and data services appearing disabled. My tlf is a clear operator and I am in Peru. Then install the stable version with Android 9 and miui 11 here if you enable me calls and data but rebooting is disabled, what can I do? thanks!
If No call and No data, it is, if you are not in airplane mode, possibly a hardware issue (phone or SIM card) .
If only NO data, check if your APN is well set in Network settings.