Invalid Instagram not available/supported

playerpp

Members
Sep 22, 2022
Hey guys,

I just bought a Mix 4, MIUI V13.0.6.0 stable, and when I try installing Instagram from Play Store, it says that my device is not compatible with this version. The same thing happens for other apps/games that are very popular, not some sketchy apps...
I checked and the Play Store is uptodate. I wanted to update the MIUI to V13.0.8.0 but I can't do that either. Well this is another discussion.

What do you guys suggest I should do? I'm just a simple user who bought a phone. And I also checked the forums to see if this topic has been discussed before, but I couldn't find anything.

Thanks a lot for your time guys!

I have MI11 Ultra, have no problem with it, but I recently got another MI 11 Ultra for a friend, unlocked flashed stable xiaomi.eu 13.0.13 version, and she can't install Instagram on it from Google Play, downloading APK also failed during installing, any idea ?
Both phones are on the same ROM version

Google Play Store is, as the name states, a Google app. We don't decide or able to understand its behavior.

You could try to use aeroinsta, it comes with other package name or original name plus a variety of colors to choose.

Ofc. You need to enable unknown sources first.

Regards.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.