Invalid Instagram not available/supported

playerpp

Members
Sep 22, 2022
Hey guys,

I just bought a Mix 4, MIUI V13.0.6.0 stable, and when I try installing Instagram from Play Store, it says that my device is not compatible with this version. The same thing happens for other apps/games that are very popular, not some sketchy apps...
I checked and the Play Store is uptodate. I wanted to update the MIUI to V13.0.8.0 but I can't do that either. Well this is another discussion.

What do you guys suggest I should do? I'm just a simple user who bought a phone. And I also checked the forums to see if this topic has been discussed before, but I couldn't find anything.

Thanks a lot for your time guys!

veimus

Members
Jul 11, 2016
I have MI11 Ultra, have no problem with it, but I recently got another MI 11 Ultra for a friend, unlocked flashed stable xiaomi.eu 13.0.13 version, and she can't install Instagram on it from Google Play, downloading APK also failed during installing, any idea ?
Both phones are on the same ROM version

Igor Eisberg

Lead Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
Google Play Store is, as the name states, a Google app. We don't decide or able to understand its behavior.

Karpfenhai

Members
Jul 17, 2016
You could try to use aeroinsta, it comes with other package name or original name plus a variety of colors to choose.

Ofc. You need to enable unknown sources first.

Regards.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.