Install Xiaomi.eu From Global Stable And Locked Bootloader

Hartmer

Members
Feb 22, 2016
I bought MI5S 64GB.
Currently Global Stable ROM is installed. A Global Developer ROM is not available.

My Bootloader is locked. I checked in Fastboot. I have already unlocking authorization for my account.
Now I would like to install XIAOMI.EU. But how?

I tried to unlock BL from Global Stable. But I have 50% error. In my ROM developer options I do not see lock status. Therefore I cannot bind my phone.

From my experience, I know that I can unlock the phone without a problem with China Developer ROM. Therefore I have no issue with my drivers.

I already waited more than a week. But still the same error.

Is there any other possibility to install China Developer ROM with locked BL, and missing Global Developer ROM? Also EDL mode is not working. There is the message "unlock your phone first".

I had the same problem. What i did, was to log in into the mi account on the phone(you know stuff like Mi Cloud). Then you go to the Mi site and try to locate your phone, so your phone gets registered or something like that. Afterwards it worked for me.

Reactions: Bastiaan
unfortunately as you did, did not work for me.50% (could not verify). With the MI4C under Dev. ROM it worked immediately.

I am under Global Stable. After the FAQ need Developer ROM, if there is no option for unlock status (my case).
But I received EDL cable. Could work. I tried to connect, and I could see an open port inMiflash tool after I refreshed. Screen of my mobile was black. I will send you an update after I tried. But there seems to be no other way as long as the Global Dev ROM is not avilable. Then I could switch with Updater option