Tutorial Installing Magisk and Play Integrity Fix

Yes, I did.
What your experiencing is exactly what can happen as a result of wiping the framework data. I myself only wiped Google play services, wallet and Google play and all is fine for me. The link in my previous post explains everything. You may have to wait some days or weeks for all the apps to start working correctly again.

Reactions: slowfasterROM
Everything worked out, it turns out that according to the instructions from Magisk contactless payment worked, just the wallet itself writes that the error that does not meet the security, and in SPIC passed only 2 points out of 3, but I went to the nearest store, tried to pay and everything worked.
So if SPIC is not green it does not mean that it will not work, with this indicator you can go to the store to check. Thanks to all who tried to help, for now I'll go like this, and then then re-flash to another firmware since now there is no point in xiaomieu I put it just for that reason and put it that it was not necessary to dance with a tambourine, and now it turns out and there is no point in it, and Indonesian say stable much more stable, and the battery eats less. Now there is a reason to check another firmware as there is no point in xiaomieu firmware now.

dzHDvnw.png

And how to patch firmware? Well here on the 9th the problem appeared, the next day here posted a stable firmware with a fix and contactless payment worked without installing root and magisk, then on the 18th it disappeared again, maybe there are instructions on how to patch the firmware, so that I myself patch the latest firmware version with the latest patch and install it as usual, without playing with magisk?
You cannot. PIF module is not a static change to be patched to the ROM.
PIF module runs as a Zygisk service - hence you need Zygisk started by Magisk at the time of booting (when Magisk initializes)

What your experiencing is exactly what can happen as a result of wiping the framework data. I myself only wiped Google play services, wallet and Google play and all is fine for me. The link in my previous post explains everything. You may have to wait some days or weeks for all the apps to start working correctly again.
Well, I guess I'll just have to wait. Hopefully all the notifications will start working automatically again soon. Anyway, thanks for the explanation!

Perhaps @Kacper Skrzypek should mention this in his original post.

Reactions: Sighn
Hello all,
Got a question regarding XM12(cupid).Planning to do the procedure to get back wallet.
It has "boot_ab" as far as i knows, in the tutorial by coincident also XM12 and only "boot img" was executed (flashed to A only).
So what is the proper/best method flash "boot_ab" or "boot" only ?
Moreover, may I flash boot.img from TWRP also ?
thanks

You cannot. PIF module is not a static change to be patched to the ROM.
PIF module runs as a Zygisk service - hence you need Zygisk started by Magisk at the time of booting (when Magisk initializes)
Then how was it implemented in the firmware stable rom? Previously, I just installed the firmware and everything worked, so I thought there was a way to patch it into the firmware and flash it.

cseryz

You can also install Magisk in TWRP. Then reinstall Magisk in the Magisk app. Done.

Attachments

• ins_magisk.jpg
    ins_magisk.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 141
Hi the wallet works now using this way but 2 of my banking apps no longer work as they wont run on a rooted phone, they did work before this latest workaround for wallet. Does anyone know what to do to make them work, i have already tried configure deny list for barclays and it doesnt work.

Well, I guess I'll just have to wait. Hopefully all the notifications will start working automatically again soon. Anyway, thanks for the explanation!

Perhaps @Kacper Skrzypek should mention this in his original post.
Well, I did clear all data in the framework too, but I never experienced any delay in the notification department... I guess not everyone has issues with this

Hi the wallet works now using this way but 2 of my banking apps no longer work as they wont run on a rooted phone, they did work before this latest workaround for wallet. Does anyone know what to do to make them work, i have already tried configure deny list for barclays and it doesnt work.
Try Magisk delta, it's not open source but better at hiding it's activity

Its working now on my POCO F3, but i cant install Netflix on the Play Store, any way to solve that?

Edit: got fixed by itseld

Last edited:
thanks for the advice, delta worked with barclays fine but then Smile bank detected root where it didnt with the method at the beginning of this thread, i downloaded shamiko and this combined with magisk alpha means wallet and all my banking apps are working as normal.

Hi There!

I'm using a company portal on my phone (Mi 11Pro), which still detects my phone as rooted. I followed all the steps described in HOW TO HIDE SOME APPS FROM MAGISK, but the problem still exists. Is there any way to solve this issue?

Hello, I followed all the instructions, today it suddenly dropped everything, neither bank nor google wallet. I can no longer access banking applications or make transfers. Scandal. MI 11 Ultra.

Hey Guys, I m on fuxi and I tried to follow the guide but I m stuck on extracting the init_boot.Img... Cant find a tool which can do it. Its says always invaild file or damaged. please help

windows cant open it, winzip, winrar, virtual clone drive, anyburn... which too should I use?

Last edited:
Hey Guys, I m on fuxi and I tried to follow the guide but I m stuck on extracting the init_boot.Img... Cant find a tool which can do it. Its says always invaild file or damaged. please help

windows cant open it, winzip, winrar, virtual clone drive, anyburn... which too should I use?
Use twrp, it's much easier

After a new install (latest stock A13, then TWRP, xiaomi_eu, ...), my Poco F5 Pro passes YASNAC basic and Play Protect is certified. Wallet set up worked, ING bank app is fine, too.

Just one app (for health insurance) gives a "keychain attestation failed" error, I can't use FP or face unlock to log in because of this. Does one know which apps or OS parts are to exclude on the Magisk deny list, apart from this app? Or which Magisk module do I need to fix this?

Thank you! w.

Attachments

• IMG_20231120_095824_1.jpg
    IMG_20231120_095824_1.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
After a new install (latest stock A13, then TWRP, xiaomi_eu, ...), my Poco F5 Pro passes YASNAC basic and Play Protect is certified. Wallet set up worked, ING bank app is fine, too.

Just one app (for health insurance) gives a "keychain attestation failed" error, I can't use FP or face unlock to log in because of this. Does one know which apps or OS parts are to exclude, apart from this app? Or which Magisk module I need to fix this?

Thank you! w.
That Barmer app ?

Yes but step 2 is to unpack init_boot.img. And it seems the files is damaged. Cant unpack it

Gesendet von meinem 2211133G mit Tapatalk
Youre not supposed to unpack that, it's means you get that .IMG after unzipping rom. Guide needs a little wording tweak i guess.