Tutorial Installing Magisk and Play Integrity Fix

Yes but step 2 is to unpack init_boot.img. And it seems the files is damaged. Cant unpack it

Gesendet von meinem 2211133G mit Tapatalk
I guess you didn't get it.. Forget about boot.img. just install Magisk via TWRP.

I guess you didn't get it.. Forget about boot.img. just install Magisk via TWRP.
so what does this mean?
- If ROM package contains init_boot.img, then unpack it (and ONLY it).
- If it doesn't, unpack boot.img (and ONLY it).

If you don't understand it, use this procedure.

1) install Magisk in TWRP
IMG_20231123_161851.png
2) reboot into the system
3) Now follow the instructions point 4.

Last edited:
If you don't understand it, use this procedure.

1) install Magisk in TWRP
View attachment 49798
2) reboot into the system
3) repeat the installation in the Magisk application on the desktop
View attachment 49799

4) done
ok thank you for showing me an alternative method. I understood whats meant by step 2 and finished the whole procedure...after that it went all fine. thank you guys! my google wallet works again!

Maybe stupid question but magisk can be flashed without twrp and no clean Install is necessary? So i can flash on stable rom without twrp and dont loose system ?

Last edited:
Everything worked out, it turns out that according to the instructions from Magisk contactless payment worked, just the wallet itself writes that the error that does not meet the security, and in SPIC passed only 2 points out of 3, but I went to the nearest store, tried to pay and everything worked.
So if SPIC is not green it does not mean that it will not work, with this indicator you can go to the store to check. Thanks to all who tried to help, for now I'll go like this, and then then re-flash to another firmware since now there is no point in xiaomieu I put it just for that reason and put it that it was not necessary to dance with a tambourine, and now it turns out and there is no point in it, and Indonesian say stable much more stable, and the battery eats less. Now there is a reason to check another firmware as there is no point in xiaomieu firmware now.

dzHDvnw.png
On Poco F3, just updated latest stable MIUI 14 build, with the tweaks by OP.
Same as this user's post, while SPIC shows yellow to me, I'm able to pay via contactless on Gwallet. Hiding via magisk for my banking apps seems to work for me. Not sure whether the device integrity was full green prior to this change, but at least everything is working for now.

Hope in the upcoming update of the build, the team is able to implement a patch to this seamlessly into the ROM.

Thanks OP for the instructions.

Hi everyone.

Hi everyone

If this helps anyone - I have downgraded to 14.0.3.0 TLACNXM on my Xiaomi 12S ultra.
Wiped data via TRWP and reinstalled Magisk, play integrity and Lsposed.

Toggled everything on Magisk and hide.

Google wallet and payment all working tried and tested at pay terminal yesterday :)

so after 1 day of using the latest ROM + fix ther only app which doesnt work is photoTAN app of my comdirect bank.
it recognizes the root and doesnt start

Yes, thanks.
Yes I have same issue, when I reflash I called to Barmer. Explain etc did not ask about root it ask for what problem.can not pass, I told I reset my smartphone, if reflash need have new code to register.
I waiting my new code I will let you know

I have a new problem on my Mi 11 Ultra V14.0.11.0.TKACNXM - after this tutorial, I stopped mute in mute mode, the mode turns on but does not mute the sound, all apps play music as before without mute. Are there any patches to fix the sound modes?

installed and setup the fix on Mi11 bank apps Halifax and Santander dont work anymore , did add to denylist :( not tested google pay yet

Probably someone faced such result after flashing integrity fix (my device is cn xiaomi 13). While performing play integrity and safetynet tests i can receive different results during 1 minute. Same story with google wallet - it can work now and say that security is insufficient in few minutes...
Thanks for any ideas

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-24-22-45-46-899_com.henrikherzig.playintegritychecker.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-24-22-45-46-899_com.henrikherzig.playintegritychecker.jpg
    417.5 KB · Views: 72
  • Screenshot_2023-11-24-22-45-37-511_com.henrikherzig.playintegritychecker.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-24-22-45-37-511_com.henrikherzig.playintegritychecker.jpg
    477.5 KB · Views: 71
  • Screenshot_2023-11-24-22-45-31-776_com.henrikherzig.playintegritychecker.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-24-22-45-31-776_com.henrikherzig.playintegritychecker.jpg
    383.2 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot_2023-11-24-22-45-26-912_com.henrikherzig.playintegritychecker.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-24-22-45-26-912_com.henrikherzig.playintegritychecker.jpg
    462.3 KB · Views: 68
Looks this for me. Is this how it's intented to be? I guess that's why my phototan app doesn't work. And my company network assess doesn't work ether. It throws me out cuz my Devise doesn't meet the safety requirements. I hide magisk and put All the apps on denylist

Update: i had an update for integrity fix to 13.7 and now i advanced one step higher. Meets device integrity
c06331255518ef1249448d233d88eae6.jpg
6a84d8c0a53bef3b6c55afc70f69e9c7.jpg

Gesendet von meinem 2211133G mit Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: