Tutorial Installing Magisk and Play Integrity Fix

I dont understand this at all :'(

The new stable release (published between 3rd and 4th December 23) includes what?
After installing, without rooting or anything else will allow me to pay with google wallet?

If not, I understand that I need to root.
Ok, after rooting, do I need to install wich modules? only playintegrityfix? latest v14? or an earlier verssion 13.something?
Do I need to hide any app? by deny list? or do i need a special module for that?

I would agree if developers or anyone with a clear idea about what to do, right know, knows the way :)
beuase i see tons of posts, etc... but none explaining the full walkthrough

Thank you in advance

The new stable release (published between 3rd and 4th December 23) includes what?
After installing, without rooting or anything else will allow me to pay with google wallet?

Ok, after rooting, do I need to install wich modules? only playintegrityfix? latest v14? or an earlier verssion 13.something?
Do I need to hide any app? by deny list? or do i need a special module for that?

I would agree if developers or anyone with a clear idea about what to do, right know, knows the way :)

Thank you in advance

Believe me, if there was one simple walkthrough, they'd be able to put it down into a guide..
What they have done is REBUILD the rom last night and implement an APK to help resolve the issue.
Whether that works for people is a hit and miss like myself, because it can be various things breaking it.

The Developers are NOT at fault here and cannot assist anyone more than they already have.
I'm on STABLE REBUILD, if your ROM has uploaded by now and you have it installed, what I would recommend is uninstalling any Magisk module like PIF. MagiskHide the GMS services and then clear data of Play Store and wallet, then restarting.

This seemingly resolved it for me but doesn't help some.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trtrtr70

Thank you in advance
You don't need to root if you only want to pass playintegrity test. New apk will do that for you.

Reactions: AsadP
ok for me working for this time later of try lot of methods: for me working like this in poco f3
prerequisites
- magisk https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/releases/download/v26.4/Magisk-v26.4.apk
- xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V14.0.8.0.
- https://sourceforge.net/projects/xiaomi-eu-multilang-miui-roms/files/xiaomi.eu/Xiaomi.eu-app/
- all previous step for install magisk.
for me that working

- uninstall PlayIntegrityFix
- zygisk enable
- enforce denylist enable
- configure denylist with ! important for working google safety center resources !
- clear data of all them
- reboot
- working again google pay

edit:
no working fail again google pay

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-04-15-49-05-473_nwnjn.ijtjgelev.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-04-15-49-05-473_nwnjn.ijtjgelev.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
Hey, I can confirm, that the latst REBUILD for Mi 11 Ultra (star) workes!
I uninstalled PiF, dirty flashed the system, Magiks disappeared after (of course), did the classic cleaning of frameworkes, rebooted. Haven't tried to spoof fingerprint before.

I would like to understand, how the new XIAOMI.EU method works, what's the new module.injector and what it injects? I didn't find anything about it... Thanks for everything!

You haven't installed magisk in the first place. You have to download an actual version and flash it via recovery to have it. If you have problems flash orangefox for your device. In orangefox you can flash magisk directly it is included in orangefox. Your device is momentarily not rooted. I love magisk but why they won't offer an actual version to flash via twrp I do not understand. You have to provide a boot.img to root the device with the official magisk version instead it would be more easy to provide a flashable zip that extracts the actual boot.img patches it and flash it afterwards like orangefox do.
I'm facing the same issue. I have patched the boot.img file but when I open Magisk it is just the same. I have a Xiaomi Pro 13 running, V14.0.6.0UMBEUXM Beta. Orange fox doesn't seem to be available for my device.

1701729324811.png

1701729600198.png

Last edited:
I'm facing the same issue. I have patched the boot.img file but when I open Magisk it is just the same. I have a Xiaomi Pro 13 running, V14.0.6.0UMBEUXM Beta. Orange fox doesn't seem to be available for my device.
Flash to both slots (use boot_ab), or flash via twrp

Reactions: cisco_phipse
Using a Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra it is now fully working, including Halifax banking app and Google Pay Wallet. I backed out the root method stuff e.g. uninstalled Shamiko, Play Integrity Fix, LSPosed and Magisk etc. Then flashed the latest stable ROM released on 3rd/4th Dec, which includes the APK fix using TWRP. I also cleared cache and data from Wallet and Google Play Services. Note It took around 12 hours for the 'Does not meet security requirements' message to disappear in the Google Wallet setup. Big thanks to the Devs for sticking with it and resolving Googles 'fixes' as using the wallet has become an essential part of using my phone.

Reactions: cisco_phipse
I'm in this situation:
- Poco F5 last xiaomi.eu rebuild STABLE (14.0.25.0)
- Rooted with Magisk 26.4
- Magisk module PIF v14.2 chiteroman installed
- eu.xiaomi.module.inject version 2023.12.01
- Play store, Playservice, Wallet cache and data cleared many time

Play integrity check shows that I failed BASIC integrity and DEVICE integrity.

I tried to make the update to eu.xiaomi.module.inject version 2023.12.05 but failed. I tried to disinstall PIF -> FAILED Again.

Any suggestion?

I'm in this situation:
- Poco F5 last xiaomi.eu rebuild STABLE (14.0.25.0)
- Rooted with Magisk 26.4
- Magisk module PIF v14.2 chiteroman installed
- eu.xiaomi.module.inject version 2023.12.01
- Play store, Playservice, Wallet cache and data cleared many time

Play integrity check shows that I failed BASIC integrity and DEVICE integrity.

I tried to make the update to eu.xiaomi.module.inject version 2023.12.05 but failed. I tried to disinstall PIF -> FAILED Again.

Any suggestion?

Do NOT use the PIF module on Xiaomi.EU REBUILD. (instruction specifically from chiteroman himself)
I was in the same tiresome situation as you figuring out the right combination on my F5

Setup:

- DELETE ANY MODULE TO DO WITH PIF
- Make sure you're updated on latest REBULD of 14.0.25.0
- If you want to UPDATE the APK, reflash the REBUILD zip over top of current, I did that, didn't mess anything up
- MagiskHide - GMS, Play Store, Wallet, Safety Resources.
- Clear Data of GMS, Play Store, Wallet
- Reboot

It may take minutes or hours but it will get rid of security requirement eventually

Last edited:
only flashed latest rom for mi 11 cleared data on wallet and bank apps all seems to be working for me now google pay and banking apps Halifax and Santander which stopped working before , no other setup needed doing ,
Something (loosely) similar happened on my daughter's 12X - flashed Nov. 19th ROM, cleared Google Wallet's data and it started working - for a while... not sure whether for a few hours or days. Then stopped working again, for good.

Last edited:
Guys best to use switch off your NFC add use your desire bank card put behind case. Contactless sorted.

Bank apps just use browser.

It's unfortunate that Google fing with us all the developers worked extremely hard for us all this time. Perhaps it's time to call it quits.

Xiaomi custom ROM will be the end it seems :(

Guys best to use switch off your NFC add use your desire bank card put behind case. Contactless sorted.

Bank apps just use browser.

It's unfortunate that Google fing with us all the developers worked extremely hard for us all this time. Perhaps it's time to call it quits.

Xiaomi custom ROM will be the end it seems :(
never give up, always strive harder

we don't let Google win.

• Haha
Reactions: Eclipse1991
Do NOT use the PIF module on Xiaomi.EU REBUILD. (instruction specifically from chiteroman himself)
I was in the same tiresome situation as you figuring out the right combination on my F5

Setup:

- DELETE ANY MODULE TO DO WITH PIF
- Make sure you're updated on latest REBULD of 14.0.25.0
- If you want to UPDATE the APK, reflash the REBUILD zip over top of current, I did that, didn't mess anything up
- MagiskHide - GMS, Play Store, Wallet, Safety Resources.
- Clear Data of GMS, Play Store, Wallet
- Reboot

It may take minutes or hours but it will get rid of security requirement eventually
I followed your instruction,still no success. I'll wait if it will fix itself in some hours.

Just a couple of question/curiosity:
- with last Rebuild of 14.0.25.0 (released 4th Dec) the APK eu.xiaomi.module.inject version is dated 1st Dec. Should I update to last one of 5th Dec?
- MagiskHide: you mean magisk module version v1.10.3 from HuskyDG March-23? seems too old looking to all recent changes done by Google.
- when you said "MagiskHide - GMS, Play Store, Wallet, Safety Resources." you mean trough the magisk option "configure DenyList" ? though that option I can only hide google wallet, Bank app and other user apps but not Play Store or system app as play service.
- CURIOSITY: My understanding was that PIF module ver. 14.2 should work with last Xiaomi rebuild rom(starting from end of November more or less). where you found this info?

I followed your instruction,still no success. I'll wait if it will fix itself in some hours.

- with last Rebuild of 14.0.25.0 (released 4th Dec) the APK eu.xiaomi.module.inject version is dated 1st Dec. Should I update to last one of 5th Dec?
- MagiskHide: you mean magisk module version v1.10.3 from HuskyDG March-23? seems too old looking to all recent changes done by Google.
- when you said "MagiskHide - GMS, Play Store, Wallet, Safety Resources." you mean trough the magisk option "configure DenyList" ? though that option I can only hide google wallet, Bank app and other user apps but not Play Store or system app as play service.
- CURIOSITY: My understanding was that PIF module ver. 14.2 should work with last Xiaomi rebuild rom(starting from end of November more or less). where you found this info?
Sorry not MagiskHide, DenyList.

You need to select top right Show system apps

The information was from the developers telegram and it definitely works without it because I have been using pay since two days ago.

And yes, make sure the inject APK is on latest version, mine shows 1st December so I didn't know there was a new version for 5th Dec, I'll probably try update it

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-06-11-35-50-836_zt.ellfhzxpbvkh.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-06-11-35-50-836_zt.ellfhzxpbvkh.jpg
    310.2 KB · Views: 70
Sorry not MagiskHide, DenyList.

You need to select top right Show system apps

The information was from the developers telegram and it definitely works without it because

I just got the notification in updater app to download new Google pay fix APK, testing now.

UPDATE: Working again and passing both integrities

I just got the notification in updater app to download new Google pay fix APK, testing now.

UPDATE: Working again and passing both integrities
Disinstalled MagiskHide, Hidden the system app and now it seems to work again. :)
THANKS!

Reactions: AsadP