Tutorial Installing Magisk and Play Integrity Fix

I'm in this situation:
- Mi13 Ultra xiaomi.eu_multi_ISHTAR_V14.0.20.0.TMACNXM_v14-13
- Rooted with Magisk 26.4
- PlayIntegrityFix_v14.2

Before I installed the latest version and Magisk, some banking apps are working, but now after I carefully follow the steps what i found is
- Play Protect Certification - Device is not certified.
- Clear Data - Google play store
- Wallet - Do not installed
- Google Play Service - it said installed but I cannot find in the Setting >> Apps. What I can find is Google Play Service for AR but I even though I dont think its related, data is cleared.
- Google Service Framework - Also cant find
- Banking App - Show that the device is rooted (formerly it was not detected) >> Then I tried to
- Configure DenyList - Doesn't work
- Hide Magisk App - Also doesn't work

Please advice.

I'm in this situation:
- Mi13 Ultra xiaomi.eu_multi_ISHTAR_V14.0.20.0.TMACNXM_v14-13
- Rooted with Magisk 26.4
- PlayIntegrityFix_v14.2

Before I installed the latest version and Magisk, some banking apps are working, but now after I carefully follow the steps what i found is
- Play Protect Certification - Device is not certified.
- Clear Data - Google play store
- Wallet - Do not installed
- Google Play Service - it said installed but I cannot find in the Setting >> Apps. What I can find is Google Play Service for AR but I even though I dont think its related, data is cleared.
- Google Service Framework - Also cant find
- Banking App - Show that the device is rooted (formerly it was not detected) >> Then I tried to
- Configure DenyList - Doesn't work
- Hide Magisk App - Also doesn't work

Please advice.
DELETE PLAYINTEGRITYFIX
If you're on the latest rebuild for your device you DO NOT NEED IT.
Denylist GMS (in Magisk Denylist top right - Show System apps)
Clear Data of Play Store and Wallet and restart.

Reactions: cooking_gear
Mi 13 ultra

Updated to new rom deleted root and all modules.
Then on firmware update, downloaded new apk for Google pay

Deleted wallet app
Cleared all data on play store.
Deleted cards
24hrs later
Added cards and updated play store
Payment accepted and play store certified

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-08-16-25-56-489_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-08-16-25-56-489_com.android.settings.jpg
    380.9 KB · Views: 115
  • Screenshot_2023-12-08-16-25-52-724_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-08-16-25-52-724_com.android.updater.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 122
  • Screenshot_2023-12-08-16-26-11-854_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-08-16-26-11-854_com.android.vending.jpg
    396.7 KB · Views: 128
Reactions: cooking_gear
Mi 13 ultra

Updated to new rom deleted root and all modules.
Then on firmware update, downloaded new apk for Google pay

Deleted wallet app
Cleared all data on play store.
Deleted cards
24hrs later
Added cards and updated play store
Payment accepted and play store certified
Please allow me to ask this silly question, I am so new in this rom flashing.
Updated to new rom deleted root and all modules. >. What you mean by this?

Please allow me to ask this silly question, I am so new in this rom flashing.
Updated to new rom deleted root and all modules. >. What you mean by this?
Are you on Xiaomi.EU?
Go to Settings -> Updater and check for a new version.
If it says REBUILD, then you need to go to it.

Mi 11 ultra not running stable using DEV beta not working with wallet. Anyone can help? Installed module inject all.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-08-21-34-18-987_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-08-21-34-18-987_com.android.settings.jpg
    382.6 KB · Views: 85
  • Screenshot_2023-12-08-22-28-12-865_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-08-22-28-12-865_com.android.vending.jpg
    369 KB · Views: 78
  • Screenshot_2023-12-08-21-34-12-378_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-08-21-34-12-378_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    314.6 KB · Views: 86
Mi 11 ultra not running stable using DEV beta not working with wallet. Anyone can help? Installed module inject all.
There simply are no working solutions for that dev beta. Magisk/PIF or Xiaomi.eu module won't work. You must install stable version if you want to use Wallet.

I have installed the fix apk and removed the magisk module. I have deleted the data from google play, google services, framework and wallet and it seems to work. But I don't get notifications from any of them. Neither those that use Google services nor those that do not. Someone else happens? Any solution?

I have installed the fix apk and removed the magisk module. I have deleted the data from google play, google services, framework and wallet and it seems to work. But I don't get notifications from any of them. Neither those that use Google services nor those that do not. Someone else happens? Any solution?
Thank you

It does, and it doesn't work. It only works when you use commands to completely uninstall the app, not uninstall updates.
Could you please explain the steps to uninstall the XiaomiEUInject (and block future updates) in this Question ?
The task doesn't seem so simple even to me.

Do you all know apps like titanium backup or alpha backup? They can show even system apps and all installed apps on your phone and then you can delete data and cache or deinstall the applications. You can even make backups before you do so and then "reinstall" them with the backup. I would recommed to use such applications do deinstall the XiaomiEuInject.

Because it seems like you are all really advanced root users that you ask such intelligent questions.

But you can use a terminal if you like it a little bit more complicated. As side note titanium backup is not updated since a long time I would recommend using alpha backup. Have nice complicated day. The screenshot is from alpha backup

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-09-12-32-34-491_com.ruet_cse_1503050.ragib.appbackup.pro.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-09-12-32-34-491_com.ruet_cse_1503050.ragib.appbackup.pro.jpg
    514 KB · Views: 208
I'm done with this. Will Google Wallet work with the Global ROM?
Or do I have to go back to China ROM with locked bootloader?
I had to go back to China rom for 12s ultra as no Global rom. Had to lock bootloader now everything works. Chinese rom sucks though...

Hi guys, wallet doesn't work, only meets basic integrity, I'm on 14.0.5.0.TLLMIXM Xiaomi 13 Lite and 5th December xiaomi.eu apk module. Yesterday it was meeting device, today only basic

There simply are no working solutions for that dev beta. Magisk/PIF or Xiaomi.eu module won't work. You must install stable version if you want to use Wallet.
Not true. I am on Sep 08 beta, PIF 14.2 plus Shamiko 7.4. I also use HMA but that might be optional. GPay works.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-09-10-37-59-443_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-09-10-37-59-443_com.android.vending.jpg
    291.2 KB · Views: 102
  • Screenshot_2023-12-09-10-38-18-269_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-09-10-38-18-269_com.android.vending.jpg
    265.4 KB · Views: 102
I have already asked that in the past on this thread, but has anyone successfully created a digital card in the germany pay app "Mobiles Bezahlen" ?

Dear developers, thank you for not giving up the fight with Google. :emoji_thumbsup:
In my case GPay works again. Here is the story.

I have 2 phones: Redmi K40 and Redmi Note 12E Pro. Initially I followed the same procedure on both:
1.Updated to the latest (Rebuilt) version of xiaomi.eu ROM

2.Installed Google Pay fix APK (2023.12.05)

3.Rebooted

No root, no Magisk or any other modules.

After that Google Wallet stopped showing the warning about both phones unable to use GPay. At that time I didn’t try to pay with phone. The next morning the warning message in Google Wallet appeared again. Later that day it again disappeared. For now there is no warning message.
After that I tried to pay.

Redmi K40 paid without any problem, but Redmi Note 12E Pro couldn’t. It beeped and show the usual successful payment animation but the payment itself was at once declined NOT by Google but by Visa/Mastercard, which was new for me.

After that I cleared data of Google Play, Google Play Services, Google Wallet on Redmi Note 12E Pro and rebooted. And voila – GPay works here too!

So for now everything works. I hope it will last long enough. :emoji_v:

On my poco f2 pro here is what FINALLY worked :

1.Latest rebuild from xiaomi eu
2.Latest apk inject from xiaomi eu, it prompts you to download it when you go in the updater.
3. Clear Google Wallet, Google Play Services, Google Play Store data.

IF you are rooted

4.Uninstall all modules about play or safety net integrity
5. Enable Zygisk, Enforce Deny list, Check all of the options google play services framework, all the options on Google wallet and all the options on Google safety center, Google play store, Google play services for AR

Finally reboot phone and add cards. At least that's what worked for me.
Did the same, now it fails again

On my poco f2 pro here is what FINALLY worked :

1.Latest rebuild from xiaomi eu
2.Latest apk inject from xiaomi eu, it prompts you to download it when you go in the updater.
3. Clear Google Wallet, Google Play Services, Google Play Store data.

IF you are rooted

4.Uninstall all modules about play or safety net integrity
5. Enable Zygisk, Enforce Deny list, Check all of the options google play services framework, all the options on Google wallet and all the options on Google safety center, Google play store, Google play services for AR

Finally reboot phone and add cards. At least that's what worked for me.
Hi, i have currently also issues with my Xiaomi Mix 4..
I installed the newest ROM (14.0.8.0 from 2023-12-03) and Magisk according the guideline in this thread.
But my device failed every security step from google and it was not possible at all to add new carts in wallet.

So i tried this solution from above but also here wallet will not work. At least the "basic" safety is back but thats most likely just because i uninstall the module about PlayIntegrityFix (v14.2) from magisk.

Now i saw on first page the updated guide but if i understand it correct i need to wait till a new ROM for my MIX 4 is uploaded right? And then trying this without magisk right? Is Magisk´s "root work" deleted from phone when the new ROM will be flashed?

Thanks in advance for your answear!

Hi, i have currently also issues with my Xiaomi Mix 4..
I installed the newest ROM (14.0.8.0 from 2023-12-03) and Magisk according the guideline in this thread.
But my device failed every security step from google and it was not possible at all to add new carts in wallet.

So i tried this solution from above but also here wallet will not work. At least the "basic" safety is back but thats most likely just because i uninstall the module about PlayIntegrityFix (v14.2) from magisk.

Now i saw on first page the updated guide but if i understand it correct i need to wait till a new ROM for my MIX 4 is uploaded right? And then trying this without magisk right? Is Magisk´s "root work" deleted from phone when the new ROM will be flashed?
You have three options:
- If you don't want to use Magisk at all, just uninstall Magisk (from Magisk app) and update our app to the newest version. Then Play Integrity will pass and Google Wallet will work (until Google breaks it).
- You can also use Magisk and our app; then you have to add Google Play Services to DenyList and enforce DenyList (you can't use PIF then).
- If you want to use PIF, you have to disable app somehow (with ADB for example) or use another module to remove an app.

Reactions: snmix4
Hola, actualmente también tengo problemas con mi Xiaomi Mix 4.
Instalé la ROM más nueva (14.0.8.0 del 3 de diciembre de 2023) y Magisk de acuerdo con las pautas de este hilo.
Pero mi dispositivo falló en todos los pasos de seguridad de Google y no fue posible agregar nuevos carritos en la billetera.

Así que probé esta solución desde arriba, pero tampoco aquí la billetera funciona. Al menos la seguridad "básica" ha vuelto, pero lo más probable es que se deba a que desinstalé el módulo sobre PlayIntegrityFix (v14.2) de magisk.

Ahora vi en la primera página la guía actualizada, pero si la entiendo correctamente, debo esperar hasta que se cargue una nueva ROM para mi MIX 4, ¿verdad? Y luego intentar esto sin magia, ¿verdad? ¿Se elimina el "trabajo raíz" de Magisk del teléfono cuando se actualiza la nueva ROM?

¡Gracias de antemano por tu respuesta!
YI paid this morning with mix 4. See my message a little higher

Reactions: snmix4
You have three options:
- If you don't want to use Magisk at all, just uninstall Magisk (from Magisk app) and update our app to the newest version. Then Play Integrity will pass and Google Wallet will work (until Google breaks it).
- You can also use Magisk and our app; then you have to add Google Play Services to DenyList and enforce DenyList (you can't use PIF then).
- If you want to use PIF, you have to disable app somehow (with ADB for example) or use another module to remove an app.
Hi, thanks for your feedback.
Option 1 sounds like I should try.
Option 2 is not working on my phone.

Where can I get your app? Is there already a post with a link?
I saw that it was available as link in the Update window from ROM right after I installed the new version but currently (due to magisk?) it's no more visible in the MIUI settings. (See picture attached)
I already deinstalled magisk within magisk app itself.

Or should I just reflash a fresh ROM update? Maybe easiest and cleaniest way :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-09-23-02-05-915_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-09-23-02-05-915_com.android.settings.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 45