iPhone unlock animation

Discussion in 'Mi General' started by kekspernikai, Feb 25, 2011.

1. kekspernikai

Jan 6, 2011
    Is there any future plans to implement an unlock animation, similar to the one on the iPhone? This is one small feature that I would love to have. I believe LauncherPro does this, so I'm guessing it's something that would be integrated into the Launcher app.

2. cyberon

cyberonMembers

Jan 30, 2011
    Get WidgetLocker, it has the iPhone unlock.

3. kekspernikai

Jan 6, 2011
    I actually meant the smooth zoom/shutter animation when you unlock the phone and the icons show up.

4. Danozh8

Danozh8Members

Nov 29, 2010
    Because of widgets, I don't really think its possible. If you had a full screen widget, it would have to fly in from each side of the screen? Would look very odd. iPhone can only do it because its limited to a 4x4 grid of icons.

5. JWorth

JWorthMembers

Nov 9, 2010
    Student-Athlete at TCNJ
    West Orange/Ewing, NJ
    very true, but not necessarily, the widgets could simply fly in as a whole

6. nethui

nethuiMembers

Jun 20, 2013
    Female
    Hi cyberon,
    There are several ways to unlock Iphone. According to me remote unlocking is the best way to unlock Iphone.There are many online providers who provide this service .Let me suggest a site where i used to get my mobile phone unlocked http://www.theunlockspot.com/apple-iphone/rs16wp9/ If you want you can try them to unlock your iphone.

7. Rousell Wall

Jun 22, 2013
    Male

I think you should see these above video. I hope it will be that you are looking for.

Share Our Site