Is it possible to flash a xiaomi.eu ROM on a Mi11 Ultra with the latest China-ROM [MIUI 13 22.3.21]?

whatatyphoon

Members
Jun 2, 2022
Hey guys!

After looking through the forum I'm still not sure if and how this is possible. Can I just use the latest stable TWRP-ROM from here and flash it on my device using the manuals posted here? I know I have to unlock it first, but I found no definitive confirmation that it's that easy, most people here seem to go from the Global-ROM to the xiaomi.eu-ROM and not from Chine to .eu.

Any help or tips would be much appreciated, I really don't want end up bricking my phone.

Thanks!

katerpanne

Members
Apr 19, 2014
Hey guys!

After looking through the forum I'm still not sure if and how this is possible. Can I just use the latest stable TWRP-ROM from here and flash it on my device using the manuals posted here? I know I have to unlock it first, but I found no definitive confirmation that it's that easy, most people here seem to go from the Global-ROM to the xiaomi.eu-ROM and not from Chine to .eu.

Any help or tips would be much appreciated, I really don't want end up bricking my phone.

Thanks!
look here…

which device do you have? there are a few roms which are compatible with twrp/recovery

look on table in the first page where are stable/weekly roms are mentioned

Last edited:

whatatyphoon

Members
Jun 2, 2022
look here…

which device do you have? there are a few roms which are compatible wirth twrp/recovery

look on table in the first page where are stable/weekly roms are mentioned
ah, I've seen this guide. I just wanted to make sure everythink will work on my phone, I read that a few guys here bricked their phone trying to flash via fastboot. But simply letting the script do the work sounds easy enough.

I have the Mi11 Ultra. Is there any inherent advantage of using TWRP? Would OTA updates be possible? Otherwise the fastboot method looks pretty straightforward, doesn't look like it's much of a hassle updating it manually.

katerpanne

Members
Apr 19, 2014
ah, I've seen this guide. I just wanted to make sure everythink will work on my phone, I read that a few guys here bricked their phone trying to flash via fastboot. But simply letting the script do the work sounds easy enough.

I have the Mi11 Ultra. Is there any inherent advantage of using TWRP? Would OTA updates be possible? Otherwise the fastboot method looks pretty straightforward, doesn't look like it's much of a hassle updating it manually.
if you read my descriptionion you have the answer to your question ...
Would OTA updates be possible?

Reactions: geoorg and JiaiJ