Is it possible to flash a xiaomi.eu ROM on a Mi11 Ultra with the latest China-ROM [MIUI 13 22.3.21]?

whatatyphoon

Members
Jun 2, 2022
Hey guys!

After looking through the forum I'm still not sure if and how this is possible. Can I just use the latest stable TWRP-ROM from here and flash it on my device using the manuals posted here? I know I have to unlock it first, but I found no definitive confirmation that it's that easy, most people here seem to go from the Global-ROM to the xiaomi.eu-ROM and not from Chine to .eu.

Any help or tips would be much appreciated, I really don't want end up bricking my phone.

Thanks!

Hey guys!

After looking through the forum I'm still not sure if and how this is possible. Can I just use the latest stable TWRP-ROM from here and flash it on my device using the manuals posted here? I know I have to unlock it first, but I found no definitive confirmation that it's that easy, most people here seem to go from the Global-ROM to the xiaomi.eu-ROM and not from Chine to .eu.

Any help or tips would be much appreciated, I really don't want end up bricking my phone.

Thanks!
look here…

which device do you have? there are a few roms which are compatible with twrp/recovery

look on table in the first page where are stable/weekly roms are mentioned

Last edited:
look here…

which device do you have? there are a few roms which are compatible wirth twrp/recovery

look on table in the first page where are stable/weekly roms are mentioned
ah, I've seen this guide. I just wanted to make sure everythink will work on my phone, I read that a few guys here bricked their phone trying to flash via fastboot. But simply letting the script do the work sounds easy enough.

I have the Mi11 Ultra. Is there any inherent advantage of using TWRP? Would OTA updates be possible? Otherwise the fastboot method looks pretty straightforward, doesn't look like it's much of a hassle updating it manually.

ah, I've seen this guide. I just wanted to make sure everythink will work on my phone, I read that a few guys here bricked their phone trying to flash via fastboot. But simply letting the script do the work sounds easy enough.

I have the Mi11 Ultra. Is there any inherent advantage of using TWRP? Would OTA updates be possible? Otherwise the fastboot method looks pretty straightforward, doesn't look like it's much of a hassle updating it manually.
if you read my descriptionion you have the answer to your question ...
Would OTA updates be possible?

Reactions: geoorg and JiaiJ