Is It Worth To Buy Mi4 Wcdma?

roobns

Members
Jul 15, 2016
Hi guys i'm from México, and got my phone stolen. So i'm planning to buy a new cellphone. I'm on a budget so i can either get the moto G4, Lenovo K5 or the Mi4 16gb WCDMA (no lte version :( ).

Is it worth it to get it knowing it's a last year's phone?
Should i go motorola?

Thank you for your help. Sorry for my bad english.

Hello,

I have a white mi4 3gb, 16 gb wcdma (130 usd). Very good and nice phone. I like it even better dan the mi5, which i sold. Some weeks ago i ordered a black mi4 2gb, 16gb 4G (150 usd). It depends what you are using the phone for, that should make your choice as well. I bought my white mi4 at Everbuying and the black one at Spemall.

Good luck

Hello,

I have a white mi4 3gb, 16 gb wcdma (130 usd). Very good and nice phone. I like it even better dan the mi5, which i sold. Some weeks ago i ordered a black mi4 2gb, 16gb 4G (150 usd). It depends what you are using the phone for, that should make your choice as well. I bought my white mi4 at Everbuying and the black one at Spemall.

Good luck

OK, you have both. I am using a Mi4s since March, but I always wanted a Mi4. So I have purchased the WCDMA version with 3 GB, but unfortunately my wife ripped me off. Now I will buy another one for me and there is a nice occasion, but for the LTE version with 2GB. I am a heavy user, but not a gamer. Which one you recommend me?
Many thanks!

I am using the black mi LTE (2gb ram) now. It's fine by me. Cannot use 4G though, my provider use 800 band, not supported by this phone.
But i agree with Neogeo: who needs 4G (LTE), use Wifi + 3G, should do the work.
I noticed (obviously) the usage of the 2g ram is often going to 60%, but no problems. Same use as the 3g ram mi4.

So, if you like the white mi4 wcdma 3 gb, 16 gb > go for it. Is cheaper and works very well.

Like Neogeo says: Best buy for the bucks.....................

Reactions: neogeo
I bought a mi4 for my gf and a mi4c for myself and personally I think the mi4c is way better. It's more future-proof cause of the newer chipset, it's lighter, slimmer and nicer to hold. Build quality is good too, the unibody looks nice, and they're practically the same price. Except the battery life is a bit worse with mi4c but that's because lolipop android sux :)
Performance wise they're on par so if you're a heavy user I don't think you'll be disappointed. Plus no worries with LTE it covers more bands than the mi4.

Just my 2 cents. :p

Gearbest Is making a deal with mi4 wcdma 64gb, and i purchase it... It's cheap, i know it's old, but i love it, and it rocks and have a good supporto from xiaomi, and a parte alternative of custom rom to get messed with... I think it's a great deal.

Inviato dal mio MI PAD 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: jc rey
Gearbest Is making a deal with mi4 wcdma 64gb, and i purchase it... It's cheap, i know it's old, but i love it, and it rocks and have a good supporto from xiaomi, and a parte alternative of custom rom to get messed with... I think it's a great deal.

Inviato dal mio MI PAD 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
unless I have a bad experience with 3 mi4 overseas I bought recently from them. Those are the 3/16 wcdma, all are experiencing random reboots. one of them had a screen defect. I noticed all 3 had a samsung battery, which is not the original one (original was sony branded) Hopefully you will get lucky, keep us posted.

Gearbest won't send my phone via italy express, i cancel order, i think that i will pay customs, and gearbest know it and don't want pay for me... they offer another way of sendin package, but i don't want to risk paying the double tax... paypal alerted

Inviato dal mio PLK-L01 utilizzando Tapatalk

Guys, now i have it: Mi4w 64 GB, my dream device. So I left my Mi4s. Thank you for the tips