Is The Mi Pad 3 Is Still Being Updated?

multirom.me works for me, i flash it over xiaomi.eu (in french) rom in twrp, and no problem or FC for the moment, only the same problem with the micro in skype (same in xiaomi.eu).
Languages?

Poslano z mojega MI 5s z uporabo Tapatalk

Languages?

Poslano z mojega MI 5s z uporabo Tapatalk

• Russian (MultiROM);
  • Ukrainian (MultiROM);
  • Lithuanian ( );
  • German ( );
  • Arabic, Bulgarian, Bengali, Chinese, Czech, English, Greek, Spanish, Persian, French, Gujarati, Hindi, Croatian, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Iwrit, Kannada, Korean, Malayalam, Marathi, Malay, Burmese, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnam, Latvian (miui.com).

I hope you guys keep updating it at least once in a month, or at very least keep updating their stable channel. It's a recent device and it has good hardware but most importantly it LACKS an official global Miui. For most of people Xiaomi.eu is the only way of having their languages in their devices.

On the other hand, devices like RN3SE keeps getting new .eu roms even though they don't even get Chinese roms to begin with...

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Reactions: neron and otter
  • Russian (MultiROM);
  • Ukrainian (MultiROM);
  • Lithuanian ( );
  • German ( );
  • Arabic, Bulgarian, Bengali, Chinese, Czech, English, Greek, Spanish, Persian, French, Gujarati, Hindi, Croatian, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Iwrit, Kannada, Korean, Malayalam, Marathi, Malay, Burmese, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnam, Latvian (miui.com).
Multirom has OTA or need re-flash every update ?

The GooglePlay Store says the Device is not certified. Unfortunately. Any solution why this is in MULTIROM.ME?
If you use the Xiaomi.EU ROM GooglePlay says it is certified.

Funny how Multirom.me has multiwindow while Xiaomi.eu lacks it. Any reason why? Was it a feature added in the newest betas?

If so, ingzbry's excuse to not update our tablets is pretty ****** since they do add new features with updates. Apart from the obvious security patches...

The GooglePlay Store says the Device is not certified. Unfortunately. Any solution why this is in MULTIROM.ME?
If you use the Xiaomi.EU ROM GooglePlay says it is certified.

No problem with my device, Google Play says it is certified, I use multirom 7.9.21. The 7.9.14 rom is root and is with SuperSu on default . They remove the root access and SuperSu in the 7.9.21 rom. Maybe the problem is from here?

Hi XiaomiEU team,

We really appreciate what you do, and understand it's time consuming to produce updates for so many devices, but could you maybe continue to update these devices still less frequently e.g. every 3 months, instead of every week?

I'll be sad to see no updates ever on my Mi Pad 3 ever again :)

Luke

Reactions: mszak4 and neron
No problem with my device, Google Play says it is certified, I use multirom 7.9.21. The 7.9.14 rom is root and is with SuperSu on default . They remove the root access and SuperSu in the 7.9.21 rom. Maybe the problem is from here?

If I check this in the PlayStore it says the device is not certified. You installed the Multirom 7.9.21 from multirom.me?

I try to download Multirom rom, I have 503 error, no server available. Do you have same problem?

Can anyone on multirom.me tell where are their .md5 files for integrity checks?

Sorry guys, we have no more free time to take care of tablets and debug them.. currently we spend more than 11 hours (nonstop) on building 35 devices every week... and more phones will come soon... tablets doesn't get new functions or android base updates at all... lets call them "Experiments" from Xiaomi side.. Tegra, Intel, MTK SoC... Tablets are primary for consume Internet and play games.. what else do you need there to do..? They didnt receive any new features for ages.. Dont worry, they will not explode if you stay on one ROM version.. or move to any other roms.. Good luck.. Peace..

Any chance to get an update after all this time?

Hello can you help me to install multirom.
I can't find any tuto and Multirom site is down or when it's up, the google translate russian/french is hard to understand...
1. I've install TWRP 3.2.1 on China official ROM (touch screen work perfectly)
2. wipe system/data/cache/dalvik and I resize file system
2. I've flash multirom MIUI 8.2.1
3. wipe cache/dalvik/data

on reboot, all google services fail to run. Laucher fail to run.
And led is still on like if the device is in charge even when shut down ...

What's wrong ??

Last edited:
Hello can you help me to install multirom.
I can't find any tuto and Multirom site is down or when it's up, the google translate russian/french is hard to understand...
1. I've install TWRP 3.2.1 on China official ROM (touch screen work perfectly)
2. wipe system/data/cache/dalvik and I resize file system
2. I've flash multirom MIUI 8.2.1
3. wipe cache/dalvik/data

on reboot, all google services fail to run. Laucher fail to run.
And led is still on like if the device is in charge even when shut down ...

What's wrong ??
Go install MIUI Italia ROM I just done it today and runs much better then this eu from here, it has latest updates from China Dev ROMs.

Go install MIUI Italia ROM I just done it today and runs much better then this eu from here, it has latest updates from China Dev ROMs.
Ok Alfie9 fix it : I've a probleme of DATA partition size. After some resize and repair it's passed from 771 MB to 54GB.