JLB 7.0 Stable for Mi2 is available

What a difference there from JLB and MIUIandroid ROM? and which 'the more battery life? thank you very much

tnx Hadron but the download is very poor. It won't be in for at least 9 hrs :(

its not fully translated... i get alot of Chinese writing in the menu ( white balance in camera , the sogou keyboard is in chinese , some random menu items).. so for English speakers we're better off with the miuiandroid.com translated roms... they are optimised for the rest of the world as opposed to Xiaomi releases that are for chinese users !

its not fully translated... i get alot of Chinese writing in the menu ( white balance in camera , the sogou keyboard is in chinese , some random menu items).. so for English speakers we're better off with the miuiandroid.com translated roms... they are optimised for the rest of the world as opposed to Xiaomi releases that are for chinese users !
But their development version translation is really good. may be they didn't merge the translation strings from the development (weekly) version to stable version.

And who could put Xiaomi up to merging the development translation into their stable version?
It would be fantastic as an english speaking MI2 owner to be able to enjoy the stable version without these chinese flaws...

Reactions: grondinm
And who could put Xiaomi up to merging the development translation into their stable version?
It would be fantastic as an english speaking MI2 owner to be able to enjoy the stable version without these chinese flaws...
I already asked the admin of MIUI China forum to do this. So I hope that in next stable release, it will be ok.

hadron

Sent from my Xiaomi M2

That's awesome! Superb! Hope your influence on them is powerful enough to make them proceed on this.
But why are they not working on an English voice assistant? The rest of the world also loves MIUI and yet are held back on this.
Shame really. Could you work your magic on this as well, Hadron?
Peace

Reactions: lekzzz
That's awesome! Superb! Hope your influence on them is powerful enough to make them proceed on this.
But why are they not working on an English voice assistant? The rest of the world also loves MIUI and yet are held back on this.
Shame really. Could you work your magic on this as well, Hadron?
Peace
Sorry I don't have so much influence! You misunderstood, at the moment I think Google Now is best option. It works really well on Mi2

hadron

Sent from my Xiaomi M2

Reactions: Nico W.