Just a doubt on flashing!

ReivaJ86

Members
Apr 15, 2021
Hello!
I’ve just received a brand new Poco M3 with the MIUI Global version and I’m planning to flash the Xiaomi.eu Rom since its depurated from Xiaomi’s Global Bloatware and so...which brings me to the next: Do I need to wait a whole week, for the boot loader to be unlocked by their servers? Is it mandatory to flash Xiaomi.eu ROM? Hope I do not disturb anybody with so many doubts, just a newbie trying not 2 mess it up!

Hello!
I’ve just received a brand new Poco M3 with the MIUI Global version and I’m planning to flash the Xiaomi.eu Rom since its depurated from Xiaomi’s Global Bloatware and so...which brings me to the next: Do I need to wait a whole week, for the boot loader to be unlocked by their servers? Is it mandatory to flash Xiaomi.eu ROM? Hope I do not disturb anybody with so many doubts, just a newbie trying not 2 mess it up!
Yup, unlocking bootloader is mandatory, and you better wait the time it says even if it's one week, because if you try to unlock it BEFORE that period of time expires, it can get extended, and you will end up waiting even up to 1 month

Reactions: ReivaJ86
Yup, unlocking bootloader is mandatory, and you better wait the time it says even if it's one week, because if you try to unlock it BEFORE that period of time expires, it can get extended, and you will end up waiting even up to 1 month
THX A LOT!!!;)