just flashed 11t pro with indonesian rom, but no miui dialer!

ries010

Members
Jun 1, 2022
hi guys n dolls,
i am ries from the netherlands.
great info to find here for all xiaomi phones!

upgraded note 9 pro to 11t pro last week.

now coming to this issue:

unlocked 11t pro this week and flashed indonesian rom but to my big surprise the google dialer is still on my home screen!
no miui dialer here!
what is going wrong.
hope someone has a solution for this.....

thanks in advance!

ries010

Are you sure you have installed the Indonesian version of SKD ID XM? You don't happen to have the Indian version of SKD IN XM ?
If you really have an Indonesian ROM:
If you restored a backup from a previous ROM you probably have two dialers (MIUI and Google). Uninstall the Google Dialer.

Last edited:
Reactions: katerpanne

ries010

Are you sure you have installed the Indonesian version of SKD ID XM? You don't happen to have the Indian version of SKD IN XM ?
If you really have an Indonesian ROM:
If you restored a backup from a previous ROM you probably have two dialers (MIUI and Google). Uninstall the Google Dialer.
yep, you are right! installed indian rom , found the indonesian and up n runnin'!
thanks for both replies guys!
have a nice weekend!

i intend to lock my phone again after installing this indonesian rom , in mi flash is the option for "clean all and lock" to re- lock again,
is this executable without any problems/issues/ things i should know before i do this ?!
(originally had global 12.5.13 RKDEUXM)

i intend to lock my phone again after installing this indonesian rom , in mi flash is the option for "clean all and lock" to re- lock again,
is this executable without any problems/issues/ things i should know before i do this ?!
(originally had global 12.5.13 RKDEUXM)

Not a problem. You can lock the bootloader on the Indonesian ROM with the help of Miflash. All user data will be deleted.

You can also use the "fastboot oem lock" command when the phone is in fastboot mode.

Reactions: ries010
Not a problem. You can lock the bootloader on the Indonesian ROM with the help of Miflash. All user data will be deleted.

You can also use the "fastboot oem lock" command when the phone is in fastboot mode.
okay, indeed i have seen threads were have been said that you cán brick your device with locking it again not having the stock rom rollin'
i hope it works for me.
tnx

Do NOT lock your phone unless you are running stock rom, the original that came with it or you risk bricking it.
This is not the case.

The bootloader must not be locked:
Global devices - with Chinese ROM
Chinese device - with Global ROM and its derivatives

You can lock the bootloader:
Global devices - with Global ROM and its derivatives
Chinese device - only with Chinese ROM

Last edited:
Reactions: jackcicci and JiaiJ
This is not the case.

The bootloader must not be locked:
Global devices - with Chinese ROM
Chinese device - with Global ROM and its derivatives

You can lock the bootloader:
Global devices - with Global ROM and its derivatives
Chinese device - only with Chinese ROM
okay, great!
thanks again for your fast and helpfull replies :)