K30 5G No longer meets security requirements

wmr68

Members
Apr 5, 2021
Today I went to make a contactless payment and was greeted with a message saying that

"Your device doesn't meet security requirements

You can't pay contactless with this device. It may be rooted or running uncertified software. Contact your device manufacturer or visit Google Wallet Help for more info."

Running MIUI V13.0.5.0.SGICNXMI which was installed months ago.
Running Google Wallet Version: 2.186.523463501
which was updated 2 days ago, so maybe that is when the issue occurred. Interestingly, Play Store is saying that the device is certified.
I am thinking that the fix for this will be getting a new phone.

Last edited:
Cards still can't be added. Likely not just a server side issue. Google Play says the device is certified but YASNAC fails. Getting the same error from the OP. Rooted with Magisk 26.1 and I've tried with and without the denylist, with and without Shamiko etc.

Hello all. The same thing has happened again today. Does anyone know why this happens? Last time it mysteriously came good within 24 hours. Thanks

Hello all. The same thing has happened again today. Does anyone know why this happens? Last time it mysteriously came good within 24 hours. Thanks
We have to wait for an OTA update for our phones.

Any updates? I can't update Netflix and my other banking apps anymore cause my phone now fails the safetynet checks. I'm using a Redmi K30 Pro Zoom.