k30 pro zoom edition and poco f2 pro ROM

xtrbg

Members
Sep 11, 2020
Hello,
I'm completely new here and new with xiaomi phones.
Initially I wanted to buy poco f2 pro but then I found out about k30 pro zoom edition and now I want to buy the later. But the zoom edition doesn't support certain EU bandwidths, so my question is, if it'll be possible to flash the Zoom edition with poco f2 pro ROM and fix the problem and if it will work at all?

Thank you

Hello,
I'm completely new here and new with xiaomi phones.
Initially I wanted to buy poco f2 pro but then I found out about k30 pro zoom edition and now I want to buy the later. But the zoom edition doesn't support certain EU bandwidths, so my question is, if it'll be possible to flash the Zoom edition with poco f2 pro ROM and fix the problem and if it will work at all?

Thank you
I have k30 pro zoom in the UK, with EU ROM and it's fine without B20. The band's cannot be changed, added or removed with a change in ROM so if you really need B20 get Poco.

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro Zoom Edition using Tapatalk

I have k30 pro zoom in the UK, with EU ROM and it's fine without B20. The band's cannot be changed, added or removed with a change in ROM so if you really need B20 get Poco.

It's good to know that it can be done, thank you. I thought that you probably can't do anything about bands but better ask. The bigger reason why I want the k30 pro zoom is the OIS actually as the rest of the phones are pretty much the same.

I guess putting EU ROM will void the warranty then ?

It's good to know that it can be done, thank you. I thought that you probably can't do anything about bands but better ask. The bigger reason why I want the k30 pro zoom is the OIS actually as the rest of the phones are pretty much the same.

I guess putting EU ROM will void the warranty then ?
That's exactly why I have the zoom too! Apparently it doesn't but buying a phone directly from China from the Chinese market basically comes with no warranty anyway!! Haha