Known unofficial unlock xiaomi14 and k70 series bootloader methods

No way I am going to pay for any services...then I will go for a different brand or a international device
you have the right to choose anything, but if you bought a Chinese x14, you bought it almost 1.5 or 2 times cheaper than the global version.
I don't see any problem to include unlocking in the price, it's not that expensive if you were able to buy this phone
such statements are similar to whining

Just from curiosity, what was the price that time for unlocking the phone? Currently im looking for other alternative service as NC is getting greedy, so we will see. Thanks for the reply.

you have the right to choose anything, but if you bought a Chinese x14, you bought it almost 1.5 or 2 times cheaper than the global version.
I don't see any problem to include unlocking in the price, it's not that expensive if you were able to buy this phone
It is not about the costs..it is about who is offering the service. About how the service is provided. The risk on my side to be scammed or my laptop compromised. Unlocking the bootloader is a right no mater in which country or price the phone was bought. Also the brand is irrelevant. People who unlock the bootloader have partially made Xiaomi what it is today, they should not force people to go to dubious people to unlock the phone . Then they should lock it completely and offer no possible way to unlock it. I have not bought the phone..yet

Hi Guys, can anyone help me. I got an Xiaomi 14 China and now read it cant get unlocked by normal way. Im from Germany. Can anyone help me please ?

Hi Guys, can anyone help me. I got an Xiaomi 14 China and now read it cant get unlocked by normal way. Im from Germany. Can anyone help me please ?
You would have to pay an unlocker. I can't tell you the exact price but it's usually 50-100$, I did something similar to my redmi k70

Sent from my Xiaomi Redmi K70 using Tapatalk

Reactions: memobustamante
Sorry If m query has been answered already. i tried to find a solution but none works. I pre-ordered china version Xiaomi 14. I got bootloader unlocked by NCUNLOCK. I was told that i could install any other official ROM after BL unlock. Unfortunately any other official fastboot rom other than CHINA rom, i am getting RADIO OFF. however when i flash china rom back , i get radio back up and running.
I am at a point of selling the device now. kindly help. Is it possible to flash Official EU rom onto my chinese xiaomi 14 with working RADIO. .??

Thanks In Advance

Why don't you install xiaomi.eu ROM ? It is a better option than installing Global or EEA ROM.
Thank you , does it have Android Auto and google pay.??? sorry but these 2 apps are very important for my work.
also any idea why the problem which i mentioned is popping ?? is it only me or its a common problem with phones purchased in china?

Installing fastboot method

Reactions: xryder999
Installing fastboot method
Thank u so much . multiple days of frustration ends now :) . working like a charm. Radio is On. I flashed using fastboot and the stable release. one last question please. any addon package or any thing needs to be flashed on top of my stable release rom.? or i am good to go for now.?
Also eSIM is available in the rom.?

Last edited:
It is not about the costs..it is about who is offering the service. About how the service is provided. The risk on my side to be scammed or my laptop compromised. Unlocking the bootloader is a right no mater in which country or price the phone was bought. Also the brand is irrelevant. People who unlock the bootloader have partially made Xiaomi what it is today, they should not force people to go to dubious people to unlock the phone . Then they should lock it completely and offer no possible way to unlock it. I have not bought the phone..yet
I had my 14 Ultra unlocked by NCUNLOCK. price was $85.00. Which I thought was high so I started to look around. I just went Xiaomikey and they want $95.00 for UBL key. These guys know they got us over a barrel and we have little choice.

No, when you buy a OnePlus Ace 3, it does not cost you 1.5 or 2 times the price of a K70, and you can enjoy an instant unlock bootloader LOL

• Haha
Reactions: gogocar62
I had my 14 Ultra unlocked by NCUNLOCK. price was $85.00. Which I thought was high so I started to look around. I just went Xiaomikey and they want $95.00 for UBL key. These guys know they got us over a barrel and we have little choice.
The cheapest I can find in TG is 40 USD, but I cannot verify if he can do the job or not. So I did not purchase his service

No, when you buy a OnePlus Ace 3, it does not cost you 1.5 or 2 times the price of a K70, and you can enjoy an instant unlock bootloader LOL
My goodness. What are you trying to tell us with this completely nonsensical comparison (apples and oranges, you understand)? This is solely about Chinese Xiaomi devices, so OnePlus has absolutely nothing (=zero) to do with it. Buy a OnePlus Ace 3 and be happy with it.
If you have nothing meaningful to say on the subject, it's better not to say anything at all.

It is easy.
If you are not a Chinese living in Mainland China, China Device is not for you.
If you still buy such a device, you have to bear the consequences. It was your choice.

• Haha
Reactions: yatong2008