Invalid Lag/bug launcher Miui 14

Ryskle

Members
Jan 31, 2021
Hello,

I just installed Miui 14 from scratch on a Mi 11 Ultra. new rom and whole set of apps (approx 215 that i all use) setup the home screen different folder and pages, then the issue start clearly to be seen : lag/slow-down in screens transitions, opening folders, apps or switching menus.

Okey everyone will say its overloaded. BUT read that first please :
-- >the whole main comparison point :

i have also a Mi 10 Ultra with Miui 12.5.10 loaded with exactly same numbers of apps and files, same home screen, same setting and same folder and icones (ever way more files as older). No lag, no slowing anywhere phone is smooth navigation is fluent everywhere.
I just upgraded for battery and better CPU/RAM in Mi 11 found myself with slower phone.

Is Miui 14 the faulty system not as efficient as 12.5 ? should i downgrade to gain performance? or did i miss something ?

thanks for help.

Last edited:
MIUI 14 is not supported anymore.
I have seen that, which is really sad. But i was just asking for a workaround to solve the issue. I advanced in my troubleshooting:
When i enable Fhd+ resolution all works fine but if i got back to qhd+ then the lagg come back to opening folders and opening app drawer.

Any tips ?