Resolved Latest Google play system update won't install on Xiaomi eu

I have a Xiaomi 13 with the latest stable of xiaomi.eu.

Should I wait until a new update comes out or do I have to switch to weekly?
If I need to switch from stable to weekly - can I update directly or do I have to make a clean install?

Should be about right.
Thanks for your explanations. Can such thing happen again in the future? If I understand correctly - GPS system Update is able to update various android components. Are there any other APEX files in Xiaomi.eu ROMs based on Google APEX that can be updated at any time by GPS? Just trying to figure out the risk and understand it better for the future

Thanks for your explanations. Can such thing happen again in the future? If I understand correctly - GPS system Update is able to update various android components. Are there any other APEX files in Xiaomi.eu ROMs based on Google APEX that can be updated at any time by GPS? Just trying to figure out the risk and understand it better for the future
Can't predict the future...

We already stopped using them, but there's nothing we can do for older ROMs built before this change.
China ROM doesn't use Google's APEX at all, they are not updatable there.
Hi Igor,
I am using a Mi 10 Ultra, there are no Weekly's anymore and the latest Stable is from June - any suggestion what I can do?

Wipe and re-install helped, but only lasted 2 days until it happened again.

Thank you for the replies here, at least you guys found the reason!

Reactions: Emilis
Sorry, I'm considering a xiaomi 13U but want to understand any potential issues with the ROM first.

What does this actually mean? What are the actual ramifications?

The ROM states "google app support" does this mean main google apps will run but no google play services?
Or it has google play services but it wont get updated unless xiaomi puts out something? It's based on the china rom so does it even have google play services?
As I understand it, google play services is how Google puts out updates (features/security) quickly in between big updates from phone mfrs or after the mfr stops support.

Sorry, I'm considering a xiaomi 13U but want to understand any potential issues with the ROM first.

The ROM states "google app support" does this mean main google apps will run but no google play services?
Or it has google play services but it wont get updated unless xiaomi puts out something? It's based on the china rom so does it even have google play services?
As I understand it, google play services is how Google puts out updates (features/security) quickly in between big updates from phone mfrs or after the mfr stops support.

ROM comes bundles with gapps (inc play services), pretty sure that's the case for all devices. Gapps can always be flashed separately anyway... 'based on China rom' means changes have been made (like adding google apps support, better translations etc).

I found a temporary solution to this
This happens as well on the Xiaomi 12x using the latest build. Camera, flash, and a bunch of apps stopped working. This solutions fixed it.