Latest xiaomi.eu stable version for Curtana

Short term
12.5 has been released

xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V12.5.1.0.RJWMIXM_v12-11.zip

I would not update to Android 11 based version just yet.

Drawbacks:
- gesture navigation can only be used with standard launcher, the phone feels absolutely slow even on complete wipe

Reactions: wedra
My phone was super slow after the update, I clean flashed.
So after some weeks I installed the global version and wonder but it is absolutely fluid.

So I installed Xiaomi EU Rom again to test whether it was some coincidence, but no this Rom is slow and sluggish.

There must be some things wrong with Xiaomi EU Rom so I can only encourage the people here not to update to a Android 11 version of Xiaomi EU of switch to the official global one for a fast and usable phone.

My phone was super slow after the update, I clean flashed.
So after some weeks I installed the global version and wonder but it is absolutely fluid.

So I installed Xiaomi EU Rom again to test whether it was some coincidence, but no this Rom is slow and sluggish.

There must be some things wrong with Xiaomi EU Rom so I can only encourage the people here not to update to a Android 11 version of Xiaomi EU of switch to the official global one for a fast and usable phone.
I can agree 1000% on your statement, I have to stick away from EU on our Curtana device because it is slow, even opening the settings app takes like 2 seconds to open, it is just bad, only custom ROMs work great out of the box, or the Xiaomi.EU Android 10 latest stable.

Now I have confirmation from the Devs why this is the case and that there won't be any improvements in the meantime.

None of the Devs has the device, for future buying decisions better not get devices only released in certain areas of the world.

Now I have confirmation from the Devs why this is the case and that there won't be any improvements in the meantime.

None of the Devs has the device, for future buying decisions better not get devices only released in certain areas of the world.
Where can I find what EU devs do to the roms so I can do that myself? I'm running Global on my 9S and it's smooth and great in comparison with the EU version of global latest which is stupidely bad.