Launcher Mod weekly updates.

5x4 No Hotseat Universal Launcher works great on my qHD machine (HTC Rider)!!!
Do U have any plan on 5x4 Hotseat Universal Launcher?
Thanks for ur hard work!!!

As Boystuff is obviously snowed under at work. Here's a 5x4 No Hotseat Launcher. In theory anyway it should support qHD as well as normal size screens but as I don't have a qHD device this is untested.. It should also support Multi-DPI settings.

(1.11.25) 5x4 No Hotseat Universal Launcher

@andy thomson is possible for the rom 1.11.25, 5x4 hotseat universal launcher , thanks in advance.

Hello I would like this mod because I love the original launcher, but I think four lines of icons and there is very much wasted space, 5x4 hotseat universal launcher, it is possible this option?

Hello there and gratz for your work mate!I would like to ask you if its possible to fix some bugs on it...Im having a trouble sometimes when i install an app after the the launcher mod installation...Is there anyway to fix this?Im using your method installing the backup and widgets etc before instaling this mod and all goes well...But sometimes im finding some appz from the store that i would like to install on my device and then im getting critical errors...:/

Hello there and gratz for your work mate!I would like to ask you if its possible to fix some bugs on it...Im having a trouble sometimes when i install an app after the the launcher mod installation...Is there anyway to fix this?Im using your method installing the backup and widgets etc before instaling this mod and all goes well...But sometimes im finding some appz from the store that i would like to install on my device and then im getting critical errors...:/

I am aware of that issue, it's been reported before, trouble is I'm having issues replicating it. If you can get a Logcat for me after an FC that would help loads. Or if you can detail the steps you take to get the error so I can replicate it for myself..

I had install the launcher mod over the 1.11.4 ROM after the backup and all goes well...The the GoMarkets shows me that i have some updates for my appz...And when i try to update the appz i get a critical error Launcher Stop to respond...Something like that..

P.S (Updated Appz was : Google Maps,Titanium Backup,AnTuTu Benchmark,Camera 360)

I had install the launcher mod over the 1.11.4 ROM after the backup and all goes well...The the GoMarkets shows me that i have some updates for my appz...And when i try to update the appz i get a critical error Launcher Stop to respond...Something like that..

P.S (Updated Appz was : Google Maps,Titanium Backup,AnTuTu Benchmark,Camera 360)

Like andy said it's a known bug, I was able to replicate the FC, got a logcat, and PM'd it to andy, hope he can kill the EVIL BUNNIES :)

Like andy said it's a known bug, I was able to replicate the FC, got a logcat, and PM'd it to andy, hope he can kill the EVIL BUNNIES :)

This bug is the only reason I don't use the launcher mod.

Ever since it first came out... I've had that issue. I pm'd andy a logcat a wile ago, never got a reply. Just figured andy was really busy.

Oh well, no worries. Andy's wallet has BAMF on it, and I know he'll figure it out.

I'll be all over this mod when he does!

Thank you andy for all of your hard work.
...sick balls!

Where is the "weekly update"?? I need this awesome mod for MIUI 1.12.2 soooo hard!!! pleease update :)) thxx
btw: is it possible to do a 4x4 NHS version?

People have real lives. It's the one caveat of the Internet.

Tap'd via SGS + MIUI

This bug is the only reason I don't use the launcher mod.

Ever since it first came out... I've had that issue. I pm'd andy a logcat a wile ago, never got a reply. Just figured andy was really busy.

Oh well, no worries. Andy's wallet has BAMF on it, and I know he'll figure it out.

I'll be all over this mod when he does!

Thank you andy for all of your hard work.
...sick balls!

you know, the launcher andy uses in the ES zip simply creates a new page when the last homescreen is full. this one does not, or it tries, and there's a typo or a bug in the code for that, so it FCs.So in theory, if you just copied the code from the other launcher that creates a new page, it would solve the issue. That sounds too easy, so it's probably not it, was just thinking .... lol

you know, the launcher andy uses in the ES zip simply creates a new page when the last homescreen is full. this one does not, or it tries, and there's a typo or a bug in the code for that, so it FCs.So in theory, if you just copied the code from the other launcher that creates a new page, it would solve the issue. That sounds too easy, so it's probably not it, was just thinking .... lol

If only it was that simple!! LOL
The locat you gave me was helpful but the trouble is I still can't replicate the issue. I can install apps with all my homescreen full without an FC. Until I can replicate it, I have no idea whether the changes I'm making are doing any good? I'm not giving up though, I'll work on it whenever I have time..

lol 1.12.9 more like it it seems like the dev is so close too, the only problem is the disproportion of the hot seat.

How to create such a mod? Is it difficult? Where can we find a "how-to" ? We need (weekly) updates!

Andy can´t you make such a mod for us with hotseat? It seems that we will not get it otherwise :-(

Andy can´t you make such a mod for us with hotseat? It seems that we will not get it otherwise :-(

Here you go....Launcher MODS

If anyone gets the dreaded FC when installing an App I'd really appreciate it if you tell me exactly what you did to get the issue. I'm still trying to replicate it so I can test some potential fixes..

Thanks..