layout ideals help

wiineedmore

Members
Nov 7, 2010
I have been using launcher pro with miui since the first release and I want to use the main launcher more. Is there a way to move a folder to the bottom tool bar like where the phone icon is? Some of these icons are useless because they run in the background. I need a quick way of organizing apps. I need a app draw :(

I came from Launcher Pro and I made the leap to the stock launcher. At first I thought I would miss the scrollable dock, but I think the folders have made up for that.

I have four main folders, one is called unused where I put all the apps that I don't really touch but I need (e.g. Superuser).

I prefer folders over the apps drawer because I can organize my apps quickly. Games in the games folder; widgets in the widgets folder and so on.

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

I came from Launcher Pro and I made the leap to the stock launcher. At first I thought I would miss the scrollable dock, but I think the folders have made up for that.

I have four main folders, one is called unused where I put all the apps that I don't really touch but I need (e.g. Superuser).

I prefer folders over the apps drawer because I can organize my apps quickly. Games in the games folder; widgets in the widgets folder and so on.

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Ooh, I see that's a good ideal thanks I'm starting to like the stock launcher a lot more.

Sent from my Nexus One using the miui-dev.com Forums App