Led

Stefano131270

Members
Oct 4, 2015
Ciao, sapete se è possibile spegnere il led durante la ricarica della batteria, grazie.
HI, you can turn off the LED when charging the battery, thanks.

No purtroppo non è possibile, e, la cosa peggiore, è che se il telefono riceve una notifica, il led non lampeggia, massa rimane quello fisso della carica! In questo modo, se ti allontani dal cellulare non saprai mai se ti è arrivata una notifica, e dovrai sbloccare in continuazione il cellulare! Che pizza!

No purtroppo non è possibile, e, la cosa peggiore, è che se il telefono riceve una notifica, il led non lampeggia, massa rimane quello fisso della carica! In questo modo, se ti allontani dal cellulare non saprai mai se ti è arrivata una notifica, e dovrai sbloccare in continuazione il cellulare! Che pizza!
Effettivamente a me da un po' fastidio, lo ricarico durante la notte e rimane acceso il led per ore!
Grazie per la risposta

Anche tu gia' sveglio a vedere la nuova rom?

Are you thinking, that everybody can speak Italian, or whatever the language you speak? Please, make it easier, use English instead! Thank you!

Reactions: baaldips
I'm not fighting with you! My native language is Bulgarian - what do you thing is going to happen, if I and some other bulgarian start talking in our language? Total mess, because we are using cyrillic. Anyway, don't feel offended! Cheers, bro!

I'm not fighting with you! My native language is Bulgarian - what do you thing is going to happen, if I and some other bulgarian start talking in our language? Total mess, because we are using cyrillic. Anyway, don't feel offended! Cheers, bro!

Paskoff you're right! I saw a post in my language, so I replyed in italiano, whitout thinking about the fact we are on Xiaomi.EU! So...I'm going to translate what I said: unfortunally led color can't be modified or turned off. Then, when the phone di charging, led doesn't turn off, even when arrives a notify....very bad, if the phone is charging and you went away from it, you can't know if a notify arrives and you have to turn it on! Boring... Hope the update will fix.....anyway, "offtopic", the last weekly has many bugs, such as music player (widget) or camera that doesn't have a really manual mode and other cool things...uff

Reactions: paskoff
Credo che l'importante e' che le cose funzionano bene, qui dobbiamo essere tutti amici.

I think the important thing 'that things work well, here we all be friends.

Reactions: paskoff
I think that Led controls for battery charging are inside kernel :(

So no source code, no party