Lennox MiOne Recovery [touch]

Anyway you can make a version for Maguro( GSM) Galaxy Nexus?

I find it hard to believe there wouldn't be CWM for the GN already? Surely someone on xda has done it, they have source, I had to reverse engineer it to make it work at all with the M1.

you have to hold all 3 buttons when you started the phone until fastboot comes up? should take 2-3 seconds and not let go of the buttons that might make it not enter fast boot.
Hold volume button + Power button + m button (volume down + power button + M key/camera button) (dont matter if its volume up or down)

If you have done this correct and it still dont work then remove the battery and try again. If that dont work take a camera and film what you are doing so people can see what happens. a picture gives a much better description :)

OK..today I will try, (and try try re try..:)) and if I don't solve my problem I make a film..thk!

Start with pressing and holding the volume and power button and when you have this then you press the power button. Since the power button starts the phone press this last :D

I find it hard to believe there wouldn't be CWM for the GN already? Surely someone on xda has done it, they have source, I had to reverse engineer it to make it work at all with the M1.
There is a cwm. No Lennox one

hello .. after many attempts I realized that my main problem is that the phone does not go into fastboot (even when I try with adb), as an attempt to solve I need a nandroid beckup ..you know where I can find the x Xiaomi m1? thank you!

somebody can probably make you one, but it takes a complete backup of the entire phone, apps and everything.
So that person would be willing to wire brush his own phone and then make a nandroid backup. Unless he did that you would
get all his stuff also :)

http://www.vikitech.com/10347/perform-nandroid-backup-restore-android-device
Guide how to do it if somebody wants to help him.

I dont think Xiaomi has made a nandroid backup and uploaded it since they dont need to. They have the wirebrush tool at that is the one that re-flashes the phone to factory.

But since you somehow broke you recovery system or something like that since you said it yourself im not sure how to fix it.
But sure a nandroid backup might fix it if it flashes you a new recovery.

If it works with a nandroid backup i would re-flash it with wirebrush right after so you now its clean :)

I'd like to know, if your recovery AND fastboot are broken, how exactly would you be able to use a nandroid?

Thats a good question :D Not sure what the hell did to brake it all but somehow he has broken recovery and fast boot.
he might be running out of options if he has broken both fastboot and recovery.

well it might if it flashes recovery and gives you fasboot or recovery you can use wirebrush to flash the phone into factory state. :)

Success installed in my M1S, thank you.
But can I mixed the two system partition in one? and normally to update MIUI?